The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

Sorry to hear that, guys. I hope you get better soon.

Last month, I had to change my account in order to stop a scam. I was issued a temporary ATM card.

It just expired. And my regular card hasn't come in, although I was supposed to get it two weeks ago. And my checks haven't arrived either.

I need to see the bank.

Is it that they weren't raised right' date=' or does exposure to SF eventually turn people that way? Does SF create such people, or just attract them?[/quote']

Dunno. In my experience there is a much smaller ahole percentage in SF than in many other places I've lived. It is just that there are a lot of people in a fairly small area...

As another Bay Area type who spent plenty of time in SF' date=' the ahole portion are mostly found on Muni.[/quote']

Though it helps if you ride Muni early. :) I get to work at 7a, and I think most of the aholes either sleep in or have only recently gone to bed at that point. More of them on the commute home...

To quote Greg Proops from a Hoedown blooper ...

"God motherf**king s**t."

Some of you, I'm sure, recall me discussing my operation on my left arm, for the dialysis shunts. How I was terrified, how much it hurt afterwards, yadda yadda yadda.

It didn't work right.

The veins in my left arm were insufficient for use, so I'm going to have to go back, and do it all over a-f**king-gain.