Creepy Pics.

Mightybec

Re: Creepy Pics.

Can you spell those steps out? Because I'm not getting it.

What starting point - "Let's take a picture of you and the baby" or "Let's take a picture of this pink rifle" or "Let's take a picture of the new bathtub" or whatever - would lead to that photo without genuine weirdness in between? Even something like "Let's take a picture of what we spent our prize money on" says strange and sad things about the people. Of course it might just be "Let's take a weird picture" which starts out weird and eliminates the need for intervening steps.

There is at least one thread on this board so weird I just don't go there anymore.

Obviously, this isn't it. yet.

Lucius Alexander

some things are too strange even for the palindromedary, and we're getting close with a pink rifle, a baby and a funny looking dog who both look understandably confused to me, all of them in a bathtub, and........what IS that black stuff on the commode?

There is at least one thread on this board so weird I just don't go there anymore.

Obviously, this isn't it. yet.

Lucius Alexander

some things are too strange even for the palindromedary, and we're getting close with a pink rifle, a baby and a funny looking dog who both look understandably confused to me, all of them in a bathtub, and........what IS that black stuff on the commode?

Now you gotta share, which thread?

What starting point - "Let's take a picture of you and the baby" or "Let's take a picture of this pink rifle" or "Let's take a picture of the new bathtub" or whatever - would lead to that photo without genuine weirdness in between? Even something like "Let's take a picture of what we spent our prize money on" says strange and sad things about the people. Of course it might just be "Let's take a weird picture" which starts out weird and eliminates the need for intervening steps.

my thought was "Lets get a picture showing part of our plan for in case of an attempted break-in. You get the baby and your rifle (my thought: It looks like it might be a Ruger 10-22 Magnum, which is not a horrible choice) we'll get the dog with you, and you will all take shelter in the bathtub." (my thought: if it is an old metal tub, it would be better protection from stray bullets than most parts of a house). Now why would someone take such a pic and post it? it is the internet, 'Nuff said.

Awesome find for this thread, Celt.

And top of the thread comments we find:

Christ I HATE feminists. These pictures are cool, personally I like 'creepy' pictures like this and I thibk they work better with female models, not because im some kind of odd ball. Its just a preference. Women have everything on a plate now (as well they should, I agree with equallity if they are as good at said thing) but feminists cant see that. Its an insult to women who tried to change laws back in the day that you still think this way.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2098046/Disney-heroines-meet-demise-photographer-Thomas-Czarneckis-fairytale-endings.html#ixzz1lvBNwyW9

Some people just need to stop. Stop it right now. You see how people are looking at you? You don't? Look closer. Pay attention. And for gosh's sake, stop.

Now you gotta share' date=' which thread?[/quote']

What, the one with the pink rifle, a baby and a funny looking dog who both look understandably confused to me, all of them in a bathtub, and something black on the commode? That was THIS thread.

Lucius Alexander

And people think I'm strange for riding a palindromedary