Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

For which .tlds?

All of them. Only trademarked names are off the table as far as public purchase, but I'm sure even those will cost a pretty penny. So .herogames will cost $100k, .zornwil will cost $100k, .oldman will cost $100k. I think. Anyway I wish I owned GoDaddy stock before the announcement.

All of them. Only trademarked names are off the table as far as public purchase' date=' but I'm sure even those will cost a pretty penny. So .herogames will cost $100k, .zornwil will cost $100k, .oldman will cost $100k. I think. Anyway I wish I owned GoDaddy stock before the announcement.[/quote']

Oh, I didn't realize what you meant, I thought this was a new wave of specific ones, such as .name or such, not the "create your own" sort.

Yeah' date=' not sure, either, when it will be. We've intended to year-to-year but with my wife's business and other stuff it's become too difficult to schedule. Doing well, though. And you?[/quote']

You know that I met Bazza reprogrammed him and sent him back into the wide world again.

Unfortunately he seems to be supporting Keyes_Bill now. That'll teach me to contract out the software write ups.

Got through 50 commissions last year with Storn. Working on 50 originals now.

You know that I met Bazza reprogrammed him and sent him back into the wide world again.

Unfortunately he seems to be supporting Keyes_Bill now. That'll teach me to contract out the software write ups.

Got through 50 commissions last year with Storn. Working on 50 originals now.

I'm a free agent now. ;):eg:

Dear God in heaven' date=' can we please have one solid seven day week without guests, strangers, or visiting 'family' in the #$#$Ing house. This whole summer, we have no had one solid week without such. I am going insane here.[/quote']

You have my sympathy. Though we're kind of having the opposite problem. Keri and I both actually like having people over. But our current place isn't really set up very well for having company. So one of the things we are really looking forward to with the new place is that its layout is MUCH more conducive to entertaining. :)

But even so, I can understand going a bit crazy about not having any privacy for that long.

Dear God in heaven' date=' can we please have one solid seven day week without guests, strangers, or visiting 'family' in the #$#$Ing house. This whole summer, we have no had one solid week without such. I am going insane here.[/quote']

Invite me over sometime. I'll scare the rest of your guests away. :bmk:

Though, then you'll have the problem of getting rid of me... :think:

It's hard on the streets for a Hermit.

*sprains wrist trying to throw gang sign*

Sorry to hear about the infestation, Herm.

SatinKitty and I aren't great with guests. I like having them, but my first instinct is always to just do the sorts of things I'd normally do on a day off, and invite the guests to join me. Watch dvds, read, wander around the city, exercise, sit around in my underwear, etc.

And my underwear almost never fits our guests.

The other stuff tends to be kind of dull for most people, which leaves me at a loss.

Oh well.

A hermit has guests? :confused:

;)

SatinKitty and I aren't great with guests. I like having them' date=' but my first instinct is always to just do the sorts of things I'd normally do on a day off, and invite the guests to join me. Watch dvds, read, wander around the city, exercise, sit around in my underwear, etc. [/quote']

No worries. I got to watch a lot of Stephen Chow movies I'd otherwise have never seen. ;)

BTW, I picked up Godzilla: Final Wars the other day. Fun little flick. :thumbup:

And while I'mtalking about space exploration what do you think about this lunar rover?

That idea for a lunar rover is completely bogus. Yeah, I'd want to eat something that has been rolling around in powered moon dust. :sick:

life' date=' it is nothing like the brochure![/quote']

There's a brochure? Though I'd rather havethe instruction manual!

As they're the only ones whose jobs don't involve watching the stuff' date=' I'd think it would be necessary. It is, after all, rather difficult to get work done when none of the blood's in your brain.[/quote']

I wonder what they do in IT at the bunneh's workplace. Monitor people's internet usage to make sure they aren't browsing wikipedia or beliefnet or something?

I wonder what they do in IT at the bunneh's workplace. Monitor people's internet usage to make sure they aren't browsing wikipedia or beliefnet or something?

No, but one thing is kind of funny. You could be watching hard-core pr0n on your computer and that's fine. But if you've got a girly pin-up on your cubical wall, that's against company policy. :snicker: