NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

Script an episode of America's Most Fabulous Suicides.

Tonight on FOX...

Johnny is tired of it all, and he's going to end his life with style. Johnny will sing the score from West Side Story from the bottom of a 30 foot pit, and as he hits the final note doors will fly open and flood the pit with 45 tons of 35% whipping cream. Be there!

Script an episode of America's Most Fabulous Suicides.

Bubba Hopkins will know paint his body with Bacon fat and run across the middle of this dog kennel full of hungry Pit Bulls.

NT: World's dumbest crooks.

Bubba Hopkins will know paint his body with Bacon fat and run across the middle of this dog kennel full of hungry Pit Bulls.

(True story.)

"Excuse me, sir? Did you mean to write your 'give me all the money' note on the back of a letter from your probation officer?"

"All right, I'm going to go over our entire plan again, in great detail. First, though, I'm going to start this cam-corder. I'll make lots of copies for you all, don't worry..."

NT: The last thing you remember saying to your wife before waking up on the floor...

"I-I don't know how that got here dear..."

NT: You just got caught stealing military secrets. Alibi time!

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk ! Your reaction time was appalling and that is going in my report. So was your organization of the arrest. I could have been just anyone stealing these secrets. You have a lot of explaining to do.

Tell you what. You clear up this mess and I'll just walk away. The paperwork on your incompetance is just too much to bear.