NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

22 hours ago, Cancer said:

NT: You're a supervillain who consumes things: what's your villainous identity, and what you eat/drink/inhale/absorb, etc.

"I am The Great Kleenmexman! I absorb all semi-liquid boding wastes, and passionately hate and hero that has a working sense of taste!"

NT: More subtle signs you still don't know you're Superman.

On 9/28/2022 at 10:05 AM, Cancer said:

NT: Non-standard croissant fillings.  If you can work in something relevant to a superhero campaign, so much the better.

Cyberline croissants. The official breakfast of the Golden Avenger!

New Topic: What kind of crazy uniforms will the Oregon football team wear this week?

On 10/2/2022 at 9:14 AM, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Colors for Oregon uniforms that failed even the muster of Nike.

Gerber Baby Food Strained Spinach Green for the pants, and Barfed-Up Gerber Baby Food Strained Spinach Green for the jerseys.  Oh, and Unspeakable Baby By-Product Green With Sparkly Highlights for the helmets.  The concept mostly failed because none of these were close enough to Greenback Green, which is what really matters now.

NT: Awful crossover concepts for a one-off RPG adventure, perhaps at a convention event.  At least three different franchises must be violated in order to qualify.  As an example: "Worf and Data versus the Uruk-Hai Temptresses of Stargate Batcave".

On 9/26/2022 at 10:39 AM, Cancer said:

NT: You're a supervillain who consumes things: what's your villainous identity, and what you eat/drink/inhale/absorb, etc.

The Gourmet, Consumer of Food. Which has nothing to do with powers at all, because he doesn't have or need them -- he's an old-fashioned Batman villain type with a superb intellect which he hones with fine food and drink. He's the villain Vincent Price would have played if he hadn't already done Eggman. Oh, and he is frighteningly, alarmingly sane, which makes his evil plans even more effective.

23 hours ago, Cancer said:

NT: Awful crossover concepts for a one-off RPG adventure, perhaps at a convention event.  At least three different franchises must be violated in order to qualify.  As an example: "Worf and Data versus the Uruk-Hai Temptresses of Stargate Batcave".

Susan Ivanova, Aeryn Sun, Leia Organa, and Kira Nerys battle in a ring of Jell-O for fun and prizes. Judges include Jack O'Neill, Malcolm Reynolds, and Zaphod Beeblerox.

New Topic: "RELEASE THE HOUNDS!" "Uh, sorry, sir, but we're all out of hounds." "Fine, then, RELEASE THE _______." (Bonus points for humorous and/or mind-blowing explanations.)

3 hours ago, Pariah said:

Susan Ivanova, Aeryn Sun, Leia Organa, and Kira Nerys battle in a ring of Jell-O for fun and prizes. Judges include Jack O'Neill, Malcolm Reynolds, and Zaphod Beeblerox.

I would like to volunteer as a judge.  Or to clean any Jell-O residue from the contestants.  Just trying to be helpful, y'know.

3 hours ago, Pariah said:

New Topic: "RELEASE THE HOUNDS!" "Uh, sorry, sir, but we're all out of hounds." "Fine, then, RELEASE THE _______." (Bonus points for humorous and/or mind-blowing explanations.)

"Fine then.  RELEASE THE CRACK-HEADS!"  (Never really knew what a Kraken was, and my hearing's not as good as it used to be.)

It is CLOWNS to the left of me not fools !

'Well I don't know why I came here tonight
I've got the feeling that something ain't right
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs

Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle with you

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you
And I'm wondering what it is I should do
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face
Losing control, yeah I'm all over the place

Clowns to the left of me