NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Subtle signs that you are not fit to be President after all. (Difficulty: no references to specific politicians).

"Tremble with fear before my Mighty Lemming Army of advisors! What's that Mr. Fluffypants? I should play the tuba at the press conference."

NT: Results of the newest particle accelerator tests in Europe.

Scientists with superpowers.

You took mine. D@mmit. :D

NT: Results of the newest particle accelerator tests in Europe.

Every atom of the supercollider exploding outward at the speed of light when they cross the streams.

A small group of scientists exult at getting information nobody else can come vaguely close to understanding.

NT: Things you wish the particle accelerator could actually do.

Solve the energy crisis in an easily reproducible, safe, clean, and cheap fashion to the point that OPEC ends up crying.

NT: Subtle signs that Bazza has become sensitive over being Australian

He ignores his kirkilliwogga and instead goes to the Outback to search out jooberdubbas and gollyfargers.

NT: Make fun of Australians. Difficulty--must use two mice, a character from a Shakespeare play, and some bacon.

NT: Make fun of Australians. Difficulty--must use two mice' date=' a character from a Shakespeare play, and some bacon.[/quote']

[bad Steve Irwin imitation]Crikey! Like most creatures in Australia, the common Outback mouse is much deadlier than rodents anywhere else in the world. These little blighters'll rip your throat clean out! These two here I call Romeo and Juliet. Just don't comb their fur, or they'll make ya wish you'd never been born! As that Sir Francis Bacon mate once said, 'Parting is such sweet sorrow"...

[bad Steve Irwin imitation]Crikey! Like most creatures in Australia' date=' the common Outback mouse is much deadlier than rodents anywhere else in the world. These little blighters'll rip your throat clean out! These two here I call Romeo and Juliet. Just don't comb their fur, or they'll make ya wish you'd never been born! As that Sir Francis Bacon mate once said, 'Parting is such sweet sorrow"...[/quote']

Wow. I'm just amazed. Just . . . wow.

Somebody hit this man with the Rep stick for me.

NT: Make fun of Australians. Difficulty--must use two mice' date=' a character from a Shakespeare play, and some bacon.[/quote']

"Welcome to Disney World Tasmania! "I'm Mickey, she's Minnie, and there's Ariel. Our premier thrill ride is 'Devil Run', where you get to make a simulated trek from Hobart to Marrawah, carrying a thirty-kilo pack full of Wheel Meat (genuine bacon is too expensive), pursued by ravenous Tasmanian Devils, armed only with twelve jugs of Boags. Best run!"

Carlos Spencer goes into the All Black changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum. "What's up?" he asks.

"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but we've just beaten Wales and South Africa in consecutive weeks and let's be honest it's only Australia. They're a couple of mice and we can't be bothered".

Carlos looks at them and says "Well, the way I've been playing recently,I reckon I can beat these by myself, you lads go down the pub."

So Carlos goes out to play Australia by himself and the rest of the New Zealand team go off for a few jars. After a few pints they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the telly on.

A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "New Zealand 7 - Australia 0 (Spencer - 10 minutes - Converted Try)".

He is beating Australia all by himself! Anyway, the telly goes off and a Few more pints later the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how Carlos got on". They put the telly back on.

"Result from the Stadium: New Zealand 7 (Spencer 10 minutes) - Australia 7(Bardolph 79 minutes)".

They can't believe it, Carlos has single handedly got a draw against Australia!!

They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands. He refuses to look at them.

"I've let you down, I've let you down." says Carlos.

"Don't be daft, you got a draw against Australia, all by yourself. And they Only scored at the very very end!" says the rest of the team.

"No, No, I have" says Spencer, "I've let you down... I got sent off after 12 minutes"