NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Things you have never stored in your freezer' date=' and have never heard of being stored in a freezer. Difficulty: no one you know, or pieces thereof.[/quote']

A refrigerator.

NT: Creative ways a supervillain might use a leftover refrigerator.

NT: Creative ways a supervillain might use a leftover refrigerator.

Ammunition for a mass driver. Seriously, it's amazing what you can find at the local landfill, and they're not all that particular if you steal from a dump.

New Topic: Strangely useful things would-be supervillains can find at the local landfill.

NT: Unexpected uses of the euphemism you-know-what.

President Obama...

"My fellow citizens:

I stand here today humbled by the task before us, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our ancestors. I thank President Bush for his you-know-what he has shown throughout this transition."

"And here we integrate the equations of motion over all space and all time to obtain a solution for you-know-what. With that, we can solve for the spatial dependence of the velocity field in highly degenerate non-Newtonian fluids in the presence of strong magnetic fields and high temperature and produce a design for a working nuclear fusion reactor that'll fit inside the bed of 1994 Ford Ranger pick-up."

"And for today's topic on Political Correctness Weekly, we're going to be discussing you-know-what. Of course, we can't actually say what you-know-what is, because you-know-who would be offended, and we don't want that. But I trust that when I say you-know-what, you'll all know what I'm talking about. You know?"

New Topic: Words or phrases that do not belong together in the same sentence. Difficulty: Nothing political.

NT: Things you have to fear from nuclear-powered quadriplegic monkeys.

The US Senate being full of them.

Wait, that hasn't happened yet. You didn't say "brain-damaged". Whew.

NT: Ways to deal with nuclear-powered quadriplegic radioactive-poop-throwing monkeys. Other than electing them to the Senate.

NT: Ways to deal with nuclear-powered quadriplegic radioactive-poop-throwing monkeys. Other than electing them to the Senate.

Teach them to sing and dance and put on The Greatest Show Broadway has ever Seen!©

NT: Rejected titles for The Greatest Show Broadway has ever Seen!©