NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: More situations where having potent psychic powers is of absolutely no help.

Being in an X-Men comic. Seriously, Professor X is a paraplegic, Jean Grey dies every third issue, and Emma Frost needs a secondary mutation to make her useful in combat. And don't even get me started with Psylocke....

NT: The Glastonbury festival has just finished and included Neil Young and Bruce Springsteen making their first appearances there. But what surprise band also appeared ?

A band of Genghis Khan's finest Mongol warriors, previously thought lost during a campaign in the Carpathians, who were actually just trapped in a rogue spacetime bubble that was shattered by Springsteen's caterwauling. That was a surprise.

NT: The Glastonbury festival has just finished and included Neil Young and Bruce Springsteen making their first appearances there. But what surprise band also appeared ?

Robin Hood and his Merry Men, redistributing the wealth of the audience.

NT: Subtle signs that the manager for your rock band is out of his mind.

"If I had a hammer' date=' I'd hammer you RIGHT IN THE STINKING FACE! Wait, look! A hammer!"[/quote']

Or an one comedian said, "If I had a hammer, I'd use it on Peter Paul & Mary".

NT: Unusual ways to have fun with a hammer that do not involve hammering you right in the stinking face.

Working in the basement on your Secret Headquarters in your spare time.

NT: Unusual ways to have fun with a hammer that do not involve hammering you right in the stinking face.

Hammering Fred Phelps in the stinking face. The only downside is, the six mile-long line you have to wait in.

NT: Other things for which there'll be a six-mile long line of people waiting patiently.