NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Subtle signs that you ate too much ice cream today.

They use you as the ball for the annual 4th of July pushball game in the park between the Army veterans and the Navy veterans.

Well obviously we can't call Airbender so we'll put it to the focus groups for a better title and let's ignore the source material as no-one understands it. And let's have a chick as the hero as that will get all the boys in and let's give her a costume that would give a stripper pause as that will make the boys want more and..... etc

NT: Nigeria have been banned from competitive football by their President for two years due to their failure in the World Cup. What happens to other teams who have been knocked out ?

NT: Crazy things cats do. To get you started' date=' one of mine dragged a bag of false flowers up two flights of stairs at breakneck speed.[/quote']

Take an inadvertent swim in the pool.

When I was a kid, we had an in-ground swimming pool, and one day our cat walked up to it, braced her front paws on the verticle tile along the top edge of the pool, and started drinking from the pool. (I'm surprised the chlorine in the water didn't dissuade her.) My brother, amused at this, walked up to her and said her name. Surprised, she jumped straight forward... and only then realized she was completely over the water.

What followed was like something out of a cartoon. She spun 180 degrees in midair, all four paws running like mad. Her back paws hit the water, and it was like a motorboat -- she propelled herself back to the edge and pulled herself out of the pool with her front paws. Whole thing probably took maybe 2-3 seconds. Her back half was soaked, her front half completely dry. And she wouldn't go near my brother for a week.

NT: Crazy things cats do. To get you started' date=' one of mine dragged a bag of false flowers up two flights of stairs at breakneck speed.[/quote']

Gather at midnight to decide which one goes to the Heavyside Layer.

NT: World's worst subject for a Broadway musical.