NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

New Topic: People who could really use a superpower right about now. (Name the person and the power.)

Me. To grade all these stupid papers quickly without turning into a chainsaw-wielding maniac.

NT Give me stupid answers to

Describe the “Dark Matter problem” [... in astronomy ...] as a general phenomenon; describe two different specific cases in which it has arisen.

Rep to people who give stupider (but non-offensive) answers than my students. Let yourselves go; it won't be easy. Note: Answers invoking Foxbat are going to be less stupid than ones I got from students.

Dark Matter is when the population of this great country of ours, GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!, turn to what is not considered Righteous, in the sight of THE LORD OUR GOD, and instead cheer on what may be considered evil. The whole Goth movement is evidence of this with their dark clothes and support for Marilyn Manson, I mean this is a guy with a girl's name for pity's sake !

Another example is people supporting the Undertaker in the WW whatever it is called these days. This guy dresses in black and is thus obviously a villain and yet people cheer for him ?

Describe the “Dark Matter problem” [... in astronomy ...] as a general phenomenon; describe two different specific cases in which it has arisen.

Rep to people who give stupider (but non-offensive) answers than my students. Let yourselves go; it won't be easy. Note: Answers invoking Foxbat are going to be less stupid than ones I got from students.

The Dark Matter problem is based upon the use of "the Schwartz" by Dark Helmet during the Spaceballs movie to affect physical matter (hence the term Dark Matter). In the first observed use of "the Schwartz," Dark Helmet uses it to perform a groinal crush on one of the Imperial officers (Major A**hole). However, it should be noted that this and all future uses of "the Schwartz," both by Dark Helmet as well as by Lone Star and Yogurt, are against non-generals, so this clearly cannot be a general phenomenon.

The Dark Matter problem is a problem that occurs when matter becomes dark and causes problems. The phenomenon of Dark Matter becomes a problem when the darkness expands into the outskirts of space. This is a big problem. It has arisen in two specific cases. The first was a special phenomenon where this case caused a real problem. The second time, the dark matter became even worse and was, in general, troublesome. In astronomy, there is not much more of a problem that will cause problems than Dark Matter. The stars and the planets can cause this dark matter problem to be even worse.

NT: Cancer's best stress relieving method after grading the papers of his Astronomy class

NT: Cancer's best stress relieving method after grading the papers of his Astronomy class

A rousing game of Champions. "Doctor Destroyer's gonna be sorry he screwed with my character today...."

New Topic: Things even harder to understand than the Dark Matter Problem.

OFF TOPIC:

The Dark Matter problem is a problem that occurs when matter becomes dark and causes problems. The phenomenon of Dark Matter becomes a problem when the darkness expands into the outskirts of space. This is a big problem. It has arisen in two specific cases. The first was a special phenomenon where this case caused a real problem. The second time' date=' the dark matter became even worse and was, in general, troublesome. In astronomy, there is not much more of a problem that will cause problems than Dark Matter. The stars and the planets can cause this dark matter problem to be even worse.[/quote']

Sorry, not enough to out-stupid a couple of my students. Your grammar is too good and the logical development too coherent, while being no less relevant to the actual answer.

Irish whiskey. Neat.

You develop the medical conditions, Wii wrist, Wii Knee, Wii Ankle and Wii finger. None of which are insurable.

NT: Ways to combat that wretched instrument that the South Africans are playing at the World Cup that souns like a horde of wasps before it surfaces in sports audiences elsewhere.

NT: Ways to combat that wretched instrument that the South Africans are playing at the World Cup that souns like a horde of wasps before it surfaces in sports audiences elsewhere.

Release actual hordes of wasps trained to go after the person weilding that instrument.

NT: Ways to combat that wretched instrument that the South Africans are playing at the World Cup that sounds like a horde of wasps before it surfaces in sports audiences elsewhere.

Politely tell everyone that the instruments in question were made in China and therefore have unsafe, probably even toxic, levels of lead, cadmium, and other heavy metals.