• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Wow' date=' that building comes equipped with its own fighter planes. I wonder what its defensive capabilities are...[/quote']

Sufficient that I don't understand the logic of sending 30 snub-fighters against it. I mean, look at the size of that thing!

500lro.jpg

New Pictures of Apollo Landing Sites

“Not only do these images reveal the great accomplishments of Apollo, they also show us that lunar exploration continues,” said LRO project scientist Richard Vondrak of NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. “They demonstrate how LRO will be used to identify the best destinations for the next journeys to the moon.”

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html

500lro.jpg

New Pictures of Apollo Landing Sites

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html

Sweet. But I have to wonder about the Moon Hoaxers. I.e., those people who, for whatever strange reason, believe that the moon landings were faked. Will this convince any of them that we did go there? If not, what would?

Sweet. But I have to wonder about the Moon Hoaxers. I.e.' date=' those people who, for whatever strange reason, believe that the moon landings were faked. Will this convince any of them that we did go there? If not, what would?[/quote']

No, this will be explained off as "model work" and Photoshop.

No' date=' this will be explained off as "model work" and Photoshop.[/quote']

To which, I would say: "Y'know, maybe we *did* go to the moon, but we had help in doing it. I think the Government actually made friends with the Roswell survivors, and they gave us the technology to do it."

Said with a deadpan serious delivery, of course. :D

Sweet. But I have to wonder about the Moon Hoaxers. I.e.' date=' those people who, for whatever strange reason, believe that the moon landings were faked. Will this convince any of them that we did go there? If not, what would?[/quote']

Nothing would. That's part of the disfunction.

Sweet. But I have to wonder about the Moon Hoaxers. I.e.' date=' those people who, for whatever strange reason, believe that the moon landings were faked. Will this convince any of them that we did go there? If not, what would?[/quote']Considering how much the hoaxers could do with 40-year-old technology, how hard would it be to fake a pixelated picture like that today?

Embrace the truth! The Moon is a Hoax!

Wow' date=' that building comes equipped with its own fighter planes. I wonder what its defensive capabilities are...[/quote']

Probably not too good, considering it launches those fighters sideways. Which leads to a lot of crashes into the ground a few dozen meters away. :thumbdown

:winkgrin:

Nothing will convince them. Conspiracy freaks are True Believers. The Apollo astronauts could land in front of them on a flaming chariot, swear they'd been on the Moon, and a voice from the Heavens could cry out, "MEN REALLY DID WALK ON THE MOON", and the Moon Hoaxers would still denounce it all as a fake.

To which, I would say: "Y'know, maybe we *did* go to the moon, but we had help in doing it. I think the Government actually made friends with the Roswell survivors, and they gave us the technology to do it."

Said with a deadpan serious delivery, of course. :D

There actually is a rather fringeworthy (note that's "fringeworthy" by conspiracy-believer standards, not by normal standards) argument that the '69 moon landing was faked... but with the aid of the Greys and purloined saucertech from Those Vile Nazis, both America and the Soviet Union landed on the Moon and Mars by the '50's. Now there are giant bases on Luna and Mars, staffed with thousands of slave laborers (come on, what do you think really happened to all the milk carton kids?), patiently awaiting 2012, when the Greys will return and cleanse the Earth for various unknown-but-doubtless-nefarious reasons.

Unless it's all a lie by the International Reptoids, that is.