• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Eh' date=' the one that got me was when a strap caught a guy that wasn't wearing safety glasses across the face and eye.[/quote']

I'm not gonna post it here, but if anyone wants to see the ultimately gory/hilarious "safety" video, go to youTube and search for "forklift driver klaus."

I don't usually laugh at stuff like that, but having worked as a forklift type-dude, this one had me ROFLing.

I'm not gonna post it here, but if anyone wants to see the ultimately gory/hilarious "safety" video, go to youTube and search for "forklift driver klaus."

I don't usually laugh at stuff like that, but having worked as a forklift type-dude, this one had me ROFLing.

that one was hysterical. I sent it to my boss, the Campus safety officer...

yes, I do still work for her...

Yes I know I am twisted.

Gory stuff is not my speed either, but that was awesome. Best workplace safety video ever.

That video is hysterical.

Once when I was on "light duty" I was assigned to watch three dozen videotapes all the way through -- just to see if the tapes were intact enough to be re-used. One of the tapes was a selection of safety videos from John Deere about the safe use of their farm equipment. Evidently a couple of them were farmed out to the Hanna-Barbera animation studio and the painful errors in equipment usages were displayed in slapstick terms.

Single worst job duty I've ever had.

249010.jpg

I know, it isn't obvious why the picture is neat. Essentially, a little boy had three rounds with cancer and finaly beat it, but the chemo left him vulnerable to a fungal infection that finally killed him.

Now, the little boy really liked the marines. So, they marines made him an honorary marine and gave him navigator wings.

However, for one Marine, that wasn't enough.

The night before Green died, one Marine stood guard at the boy's hospital door all night long, for eight hours straight, Snowberger says.

http://www.wtop.com/209/2901957/Boy-made-honorary-Marine-before-he-dies

249010.jpg

I know, it isn't obvious why the picture is neat. Essentially, a little boy had three rounds with cancer and finaly beat it, but the chemo left him vulnerable to a fungal infection that finally killed him.

Now, the little boy really liked the marines. So, they marines made him an honorary marine and gave him navigator wings.

http://www.wtop.com/209/2901957/Boy-made-honorary-Marine-before-he-dies

That is awesome.