• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Yeah' date=' that would be an awesome team, maybe one for the Annihilators or GOTG to run into. Incidentally, I think they should put the original Super-Skrull on one of those teams.[/quote']

Agreed!

I really missed his presence on those teams after his build up in the Annihilation and Conquest mini's.

I was also ticked at the way PAD wrote him in She-Hulk during the Secret Invasion, which was really the last big story I think he had :(

Always had a soft spot for Kl'rt thuogh. And the Mimic. Just love me some team buster villians. Oh the goofy tales I would tell with those two if they would give me a book about them!

Not a huge fan of Adaptoid, but he could make a good straight man ;)

(I'd put Taskmaster in the mix, but I need him for a seperate pitch....)

As pointed out' date=' that's the Super Adaptoid. [i']THIS [/i]is a skrull :eg:

Jeremy-Love_Skrull_SuperSkrull_Avengers_05.jpg

Whew. A Skrull that has the power of the four "main" Avengers is... :nonp::sick:

I have a question about villains. Does each villain slot have to be a single person? Or can we describe one union producing a brood?

For example: A "father" is a xenomorph and the "mother" is Sabertooth. The xenomorph can grow in Sabertooth, but Sabertooth regenerates too fast for the chest-burst to kill him, so he turns into an endless spawning ground. The villain slot would be a few thousand xenomorphs (with some of Sabertooths powers, since xenomorphs appear able to take on attributes of their hosts)

Thoughts?

I have a question about villains. Does each villain slot have to be a single person? Or can we describe one union producing a brood?

For example: A "father" is a xenomorph and the "mother" is Sabertooth. The xenomorph can grow in Sabertooth, but Sabertooth regenerates too fast for the chest-burst to kill him, so he turns into an endless spawning ground. The villain slot would be a few thousand xenomorphs (with some of Sabertooths powers, since xenomorphs appear able to take on attributes of their hosts)

Thoughts?

What is a "Villain Slot"?

And in the case of Sabertooth being facehuggered (:nonp:), the alien xenomorph would either be permanently trapped inside of Sabertooth's body because it can't get out, or it would burst out and Sabertooth would regenerate the damage and the two would go their seperate ways. In neither case do I see Sabertooth becoming an walking "Monster Generator". One xenomorph egg = one xenomorph.

Thoughts?

I think you posted on the wrong thread, Sociotard

CES

What is a "Villain Slot"?

And in the case of Sabertooth being facehuggered (:nonp:), the alien xenomorph would either be permanently trapped inside of Sabertooth's body because it can't get out, or it would burst out and Sabertooth would regenerate the damage and the two would go their seperate ways. In neither case do I see Sabertooth becoming an walking "Monster Generator". One xenomorph egg = one xenomorph.

Or Sabertooth kills it like Wolverine did his Brood egg when Paul Smith was on the Xmen

CES