Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

I like the first version of the two artworks that Storn put up.

Secondly of the two new ones that Storn did for me, Crossword is for Log Man and was part of the concept to art bunch this year. The Voidwalker was the primary character for Paul Geelan who was the initial GM for our Champions group and its first artist.

The Voidwalker was the group's Thor. 12 Spd and a 40 d6 energy blast anybody ?

Paul vanished over a decade ago. He was supposed to be returning from Turkey when he disappeared.

9, 8

Let's see. I took some time off after a long NDA project, just to turn around and enter into another long NDA project, which I still am in the middle of. But I have been lazy and have not been putting up the artwork that I could of late. And the last couple of weeks, I've been fighting a cold. Despite that, the artwork has been produced. Including some multiple figure fantasy commissions, which I treated as full blow paintings.

So here come a couple of posts with a bit of artwork. Enjoy.

1st up, Death Tribble's Crossword and VoidWalker.

Crossword72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

YAY! *dance* That's awesome, especially love the way you worked your signature in there :thumbup:

Secondly of the two new ones that Storn did for me, Crossword is for Log Man and was part of the concept to art bunch this year.

The Voidwalker was the primay character for Paul Geelan who was the initial GM for our Champions group and its first artist.

Paul vanished over a decade ago. He was supposed to be returning from Turkey when he disappeared.

9, 8

Geez, that is awful DT. I'm honored to have done the artwork though.

My search for getting my new monitor's settings to something that works well has been ongoing. But thanks to help from Aledin over on the ArtOrder site that I started a wee little blog on this particular problem, I think I've gotten much closer to getting it nailed.

So, let's revisit Neko in Hell, now under the NEWER settings... I tweaked it to look good on my monitor and as close to what I originally wanted on the old monitor.

NekoHellIV72.jpg

And here is a private commission that was done completely under the newer settings.

Ferdinand72.jpg

And here is a piece that was tweaked under the new settings, but was done completely on the new monitor. This one I spent some time on, multi figures do eat up the time!

DragonThrone72-1.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Yes it is... and yes I screwed up.

I wouldn't say it that way... slight mistake is all. No big deal, only some spelling nerd looking too long at the picture would even notice it. I only noticed cuz I thought the coat was so neat. =)

Secondly of the two new ones that Storn did for me, Crossword is for Log Man and was part of the concept to art bunch this year.

The Voidwalker was the primay character for Paul Geelan who was the initial GM for our Champions group and its first artist.

Wow, that's crazy... terrible to hear. = / Very saddening...

My search for getting my new monitor's settings to something that works well has been ongoing. But thanks to help from Aledin over on the ArtOrder site that I started a wee little blog on this particular problem, I think I've gotten much closer to getting it nailed.

So, let's revisit Neko in Hell, now under the NEWER settings... I tweaked it to look good on my monitor and as close to what I originally wanted on the old monitor.

Yeah, this works a lot better.

JG

• 3 weeks later...

Got some new commissions to lay on y'all. All three are for superhero campaigns, although Death Tribble's Roundhead might be skirting a line by looking pretty dated.

First up we have a nurse who can predict those who are to die...

Belated72.jpg

Then the power armor of St. George

StGeorge72.jpg

and lastly a "Round head"

Roundhead72.jpg

[First up we have a nurse who can predict those who are to die...

Belated72.jpg

Belated is a new villain in my campaign. She was a weak mutant who worked as a nurse in a hospice--she could predict when a patient was about to die. A powerbroker mad scientist enhanced her abilities and now she can mentally attack an opponent, making them "live" their future death.

Okay, moving along with more commissions... first up.. Hatchet Job...

Hatchetjob72.jpg

And nextly, Green Slime revisted... for regular patron Death Tribble. Art direction asked for a face...

greenslime72.jpg

Just a programming note, I'm gonna be out of studio in Puerto Rico 15th-22nd. And probably out of email communication to boot.