Wow....that is a useless power for sure....

Herolover

Re: Wow....that is a useless power for sure....

Oh in Venture bros how about the Phantom limb? Invisability:Limbs only......

Although Phantom Limb looks goofy, he seems to have an Electrical Energy Blast KA with the limitations of No Range and Visible. I'm not sure if that is an inherent power or if that comes from a focus of some sort.

I haven't looked through this thread much, so shoot me if this one has been said: Enhanced Senses- Conservative Radio Perception

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh in Venture bros how about the Phantom limb? Invisability:Limbs only......

Actually, this could be pretty useful. Think of what a great pickpocket he'd be! Or a boxer...you'd never see the hits coming! Or even a mechanic. You'd never say "Move yer hand, I can't see!" :D

one of my all time favorites was from the short story compilation book Temps (about British super heroes and the slightly lame government department responsible for them).

was the guy who had the ability to teleport any alcoholic beverage into his glass.(although he could only really use it to get free beer as getting shorts from the optics cuased them to fire upwards with the extra energy casued by teh height displacement.)

he ended up being kidnapped by a scientist and forced to improve his power by trying it on fruit juice whilst being exposed to electrical shocks that would eventually kill him.

he ended up defeating the scientist bypretending the scietists blood was tomato juice teleporting it (using the small amount of alcohol in it) into his glass and drinking it until the scientist passed out from blood loss .

Although Phantom Limb looks goofy, he seems to have an Electrical Energy Blast KA with the limitations of No Range and Visible. I'm not sure if that is an inherent power or if that comes from a focus of some sort.

I also think he has some kind of (at least slightly) enhanced defense on his limbs, as he's able to deflect one of the Monarch's darts (and those seem to stick in bare flesh quite nicely, even Brock's).

Find own behind: Detect A Single Thing 11- (Touch Group) (3 Active Points); Gestures (Requires both hands; -1/2)

:)

Heh. Make this power Useable Against Others and it'd be of incalculable value in RL.

How about adding: OAF-Map & OAF-Flashlight?

lol

no no no, that is for this power:

Find own head: Detect A Single Thing 11- (Unusual Group) (3 Active Points); OAF (flashlight and map; -1), Linked (Find own behind; -1/2)

Infrared Perception based on Taste rather than Sight -- (bite) Ow! This is hot! (What the heck, make it Discriminatory too) That cookie is 124 degrees!

Mind Scan, Self Only, No Range -- There I am!

Life Support: Does Not Age, 1 Charge of 1 Turn Duration, Never Recovers -- Hope 12 seconds are worth the point you spent.

Multipower, 90 point Reserve. No slots, just the multipower reserve.

How about:

Infectious Lass:Power to make people sick

Porcupine pete:Shoots quills in any direction[no aiming]

color lad: power to change color on anything.

Plant Lad: Power:growth[on plants only]

any more suguestions on useless powers

ReadWild CardsV.1 by Goerge RR Martin.:cool:

Plant Lad: Power:growth[on plants only]

Actually, that's only a useless power for crimefighting. In famine-struck areas he'd be a godsend (unless it's so bad that the seeds won't even germinate).

When talking about useless superpowers I always think of the Sponge from DP7. She could absorb water' date=' and go from skinny to, not so skinny. Woo![/quote']

She could also incapacitate or kill people by touching them and absorbing the water in their bodies; and she could project her stored water with the force of a fire hose.

She could also incapacitate or kill people by touching them and absorbing the water in their bodies; and she could project her stored water with the force of a fire hose.

And the dissolved oxygen in the water she absorbed passed into her bloodstream slowly, extending how how she could hold her breath and allowing her to stay submerged indefinitely.

Actually' date=' that's only a useless power for crimefighting. In famine-struck areas he'd be a godsend (unless it's so bad that the seeds won't even germinate).[/quote']

And in the Great Darkness Saga, when supplied with seeds of Daxamite plants, he was able to grow trees and vines around the rampaging Daxamites, trees and vines strong enough to restrain even them. Chlorophyll Kid's power could be extremely useful.