Genre-crossover nightmares

AdamLeisemann

Re: Genre-crossover nightmares

Babylon Andromeda Bubblegum Battle Blazers of Imperium-Federation WarTrek Serenity Station, Gundam Unit: Overfiend Saga.

(the explanatory prologue is 300 minutes long, so you may want to skip ahead a bit)

And, after the final episode, you still have no idea what the heck it was all about.

The Serpent and the Rainbow Coalition

(Gay Zombies)

It's been done, though not under that name. A buddy of mine, who loves zombie movies, did a search on Netflix and ended up with "Otto; or, Up with Dead People", which is apparently an independent effort (so independent that IMDB has no mention of it) at shooting a 'documentary' about the growing phenomenon of 'gay zombies'.

The small part of it that I saw seemed basically an exercise in filming guys making out with one another, with the addition of zombie make-up. Not my cup of tea, and it definitely had more emphasis on 'gay' than 'zombie'.

The New Chinese Connection to the Fist of Legendary Fury--Bruce Lee' date=' Jackie Chan and Jet Li avenge the death of their teacher by killing the entire adult male population of Japan with their kung-fu. Warning--may contain strong nationalist sentiment.[/quote']

Is it wrong of me to say that I want to see this done as a comedy?

Jung Frankenstein-In which famous psychiatrists are reanimated by a descendant of the Baron. Complicated inner monologues ensue.

Cats and Dog Day Afternoon

Mary Poppins Behind The Green Door

Sesame Streets of Fire

Ziggy Stardust and The Spider-Man From Mars (With J. Jonah Jameson on Backup Vocals)