Hey Gang!

Jackaloper

Re: Hey Gang!

Greetings Jack,

I remember logging into the Champions server on CoH right after launch and chatting with somebody about herogames.com and that the pen and paper game was still alive. Now look at where things stand! Awesome! CoH was almost perfect, Champions will just put it over the top.

My brother had this idea for vehicles, your character model just changes into the vehicle and you move at a faster rate but otherwise things are unchanged. An easy way to add vehicles on the streets of Millenium City.

Loved the giant creatures from CoH, btw.

Cheers!

Welcome on board Jack... if that is your real name... I mean, how do we know he's the real Jack Emmert and not some robot spy sent here by Dr. Destroyer? Or worse, that vile doppelganger Rakshasa!

Quickly, tell me what happened in Sub-Mariner vol. 2 Issue 7!

:sneaky:

Personal, I think it's Foxbat in a rubber Jack Emmert suit.

Hi everyone,

Can't wait until Champions Online gets going, enjoyed beta testing and playing CoH and CoV.

Wider options for choices of powers with much looser archtypes (if any at all) is going to be great!

Welcome and thanks for stopping in, swerv. I hope you come to enjoy both versions of Champions.

(Didn't want you to get lost in a hand full of Jacks.) ;)