A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

First submission to this thread (altho I've done a bunch for the Dark Champions for the 50 states thread )

A flying power-suit, with force-wall projectors. Unfortunately for the designer, despite the elegance of the design, and snappy paint job, it also killed him on his first flight out, and the suit's AI has been running on automatic ever since.

But I'm damned if I can think of a name for it.

Something about his look makes me think of pirate names.

Crossbone (obvious)

St. Elmo (the blue energy on his hands reminds me of St. Elmo's Fire)

Jolly Roger (the whole grin of death thing)

Other names based on his concept.

Deadforce (obvious)

Thanatos (the "death drive" in psychology)

Destrudo or Mortido (the drives to destroy and kill in psychology)

Here is a villain group my very first GM introduced our group to. When I started GMing, I decided to torture entertain the new group with them too.

Fastback, 'Chuk, and Hummel

FBHuChFH.png

Fastback is a speedster with the ability to drain DEX, SPD, and Running.

'Chuk is a martial artist and weaponsmaster who can also throw energy shuriken.

Hummel is an armored brick with a powerful weapons array.

Together they are The Power Syndicate!

(I'd post the write-ups, but at least three members of the group stalk these forums, and I may want to use them again. :eg: )

Dr. Phil McGraw, psychologist/TV Talk Show Host, searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Then an accidental overdose of gamma radiation interacts with his unique body chemistry. And now, when Doctor PHil grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphasis occurs.

Dr. Phil McGraw' date=' psychologist/TV Talk Show Host, searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Then an accidental overdose of gamma radiation interacts with his unique body chemistry. And now, when Doctor PHil grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphasis occurs.[/quote']

That's cool. Now I challenge you to create an Oprah-inspired character!

:)

Dr. Phil McGraw' date=' psychologist/TV Talk Show Host, searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Then an accidental overdose of gamma radiation interacts with his unique body chemistry. And now, when Doctor PHil grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphasis occurs.[/quote']

(laughs) Nice take-off. I'm sooo tired of hulk variations but this one is amusing.

That's brilliant. I always knew there was something screwy about that guy....

Repped.

cool

"Hello, we're missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and we have an important message for you and your family. May we come in for a few minutes?"

EldersFH.png

Elder Johnson (left) is a brand new missionary, fresh off the farm from somewhere in central Idaho.

Elder Fifita (right) is an older, more experienced missionary from Tonga who'll be retuning to a football scholarship once his mission is complete.

Elder Johnson. Elder Fifita. They're here to save your soul.

"Hello, we're missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and we have an important message for you and your family. May we come in for a few minutes?"

EldersFH.png

Elder Johnson (left) is a brand new missionary, fresh off the farm from somewhere in central Idaho.

Elder Fifita (right) is an older, more experienced missionary from Tonga who'll be retuning to a football scholarship once his mission is complete.

Elder Johnson. Elder Fifita. They're here to save your soul.

Now, cut that out! :D