A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

What if Luke had the same living conditions as Harry Potter.

Good job Luke blowing up the Death Star but we need to send you back home to Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru for the summer.

Of course this would only be the case if they hadn't died by Storm Troopers.

Okay, back to what we were doing before....

I just put this picture together. This guy has no name and no history, I don't know what his powers are, and so on. For this moment, he's just a picture.

RWB_01FH.png

Any ideas?

Okay, back to what we were doing before....

I just put this picture together. This guy has no name and no history, I don't know what his powers are, and so on. For this moment, he's just a picture.

RWB_01FH.png

Any ideas?

Other than the fact that he looks like a drum-major in the Gay and Lesbian Mardi-Gras?

Here's the obvious companion pic: GOLD STAR

She looks good. The red cape is a nice touch.

The BLUE STARS are an organization of War Veterans Mothers.

He could be in the 50 heroes Project as a Veteran Superhero.

Hmm...a veteran superhero. That could work. And once he decided to retire, maybe his daughter took up the scepter and the costume:

RWB_02FH.png

In retrospect, I should have given her a cape, too. Maybe one of the short capes. Some designs just call out for a cape, Edna notwithstanding.

--

EDIT: Okay, I've given her the cape. And done away with the leggings. The latter makes her look a lot better, I think. I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with the cape, however. Oh well, what are you gonna do?

RWB_3aFH.png

the BLUE STARS are an organization of War Veterans Mothers.

He could be in the 50 heroes Project as a Veteran Superhero.

Here's the obvious companion pic: GOLD STAR

IIRC, a Gold Star is displayed on a home where a family member (spouse or child) has been killed in action during a war. Making it at best a melancholy symbol. Perhaps Gold Star adopted her heroic identity because of a tragic past incident (perhaps a beloved brother was an UNTIL agent killed while fighting Doctor Destroyer).

Here are a couple of pictures I just drew. The first one is The Firebrand, a Golden Age hero. Here's a post that links to a comic strip about him.

The second is a generic assassin you can use for different genres. He can come up against the Firebrand as well. I had to add a colorful background to contrast with the assassin's gray clothing.