A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

One of the schools at which I substitute once in a while has sky blue and red and their colors, and their mascot is the Lancers. So this young lady was originally going to be called Lancer . . .

RWB_13FH.png

. . . until I discovered that she looked a lot better with this axe/pole arm combo than with a lance. So now she has no name, but here she is.

from a National Park in Virginia:

Lake_Anna.JPG

LAKE ANNA

I like that look for her. If I didn't know better, I'd think you'd drawn her with markers or colored pencils. How did you get that effect, if I may ask?

(Looks like I owe you Rep yet again... )

One of the schools at which I substitute once in a while has sky blue and red and their colors, and their mascot is the Lancers. So this young lady was originally going to be called Lancer . . .

RWB_13FH.png

. . . until I discovered that she looked a lot better with this axe/pole arm combo than with a lance. So now she has no name, but here she is.

Gladiatrix?

And now for a little more fun with mascots.

My high school colors were black and red, and our mascot was the Rough Riders (yes, my high school was named for TR). So I started playing with ideas, and this is what I came up with:

The Rough Rider

RRiderFH.png

(Actually, this isn't that far off from my high school's logo.)

In Britain' date=' BattleAxe would be appropriate...[/quote']

true but she MIGHT take the name as an insult

I remember a Battle Axe in 4th Ed. Kingdom of Champions that was a pretty nasty villain. I never actually fought against her or used her in my own campaign, though, as far as I can remember.

It's up again. Still no kid templates though.

Yay, my time sink is back! :celebrate

(KOFF) USA 5O (KOFF-KOFF)

works for me....

All right, I'll see what I can do. I have a writeup for The Mountaineer about 50% completed. He's going to be expensive....

By the way, E, that Bone Devil is a great way to start off the Halloween season. But I think he's going to need some minions....

BonHedFH.png

Didn't we see these guys in an old, old movie?

And here's a new take on an old favorite. Why should it be just the men fighting for the poor, trodden-down people? Allow me to present Esperanza de la Vega, also known as . . .

VixenFH.png

. . . Vixen!

(A vixen is a female fox, you see, and the Spanish word for fox is . . . well, you can figure it out. :) )

Hey, quick question:

Has anyone else been getting the "Object not found!" error message from the Fabrica de Herois page? I tried to go over today to make some new pics, and found an error screen where the Flash app usually is.

Is it just me?

A way to answer that question (in general, as the specifics seem moot at this point) is to be found here:

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

And here's a new take on an old favorite. Why should it be just the men fighting for the poor, trodden-down people? Allow me to present Esperanza de la Vega, also known as . . .

VixenFH.png

. . . Vixen!

(A vixen is a female fox, you see, and the Spanish word for fox is . . . well, you can figure it out. :) )

i can't rep pariah yeh can soemebody use their rep-chucu?