A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

is it Maya-Puppies?

or Psy-Bolt ?

Is it the evil Psybolt?

You are correct, sirs!

It's based on his avatar(s), so I have no idea what the costume should look like beneath the shoulders. But the pose appears to show white gloves, so I went with all white. And the goatee comes from his older (scanned) avatar.

I drew a gymnast a while back(not based on anyone' date=' I swear! :angel: ), but I haven't named her yet. High Bar came to mind, but that event is done by men, not women. Maybe Vault would work?[/quote']

Giver her duplication powers (or just a twin trained to the same high level of skill) and call her Split.

I finally got around to making pics for two of my old PCs from the Tempest campaign (the same one in which Lord Mhoram played Black Cat).

First, a Beast knock-off. A gifted immunologist had no idea what he was getting into when a wealthy eccentric hired him to help cure a most unusual disease he had contracted: lycanthropy. After a lab accident in which he ended up infected himself, the good doctor created a serum that, while not curing the disease, allowed his patient (and himself) to maintain their rationality under a full moon and to trigger the transformation at will.

Second, a young man came to Tempest headquarters hoping for nothing more than to be introduce to his favorite superheroine, Ice. (Can you say 'hero crush'? Sure you can!) When supervillains attacked the city later that night, a new hero with lightning powers and a little martial arts training showed up to help save the day. It didn't take long for Black Cat and Gibraltar to deduce that this young hero and their earlier visitor were one and the same. So they invited him to join the team, and he remained an active member for several years.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to introduce . . .

FangFH.pngTStrikFH.png

. . . Fang and Thunderstrike!

from the Space Corsairs:

when the Corsairs entered cell block Y in that high security prison on Reykjavik 4, they battled the Angels mercenaries, who were guarding an archaelogical site that was buried beneath the prison. These prisoners were there to dig it out.

Bobo: alien bounty-hunter with a bad, bad reputation

Quake: mutant with the ability to cause earth-quakes and to sense what's inside the rocks

Groll: 10 feet tall, red skinned alien monster

Digger: reptile alien, spits acid; hates all other life-forms; works alone in a secluded tunnel

Leiko: green haired cannibal; psychopath; calmed down by a daily dosis of drugs

I finally got around to making pics for two of my old PCs from the Tempest campaign (the same one in which Lord Mhoram played Black Cat).

First, a Beast knock-off. A gifted immunologist had no idea what he was getting into when a wealthy eccentric hired him to help cure a most unusual disease he had contracted: lycanthropy. After a lab accident in which he ended up infected himself, the good doctor created a serum that, while not curing the disease, allowed his patient (and himself) to maintain their rationality under a full moon and to trigger the transformation at will.

Second, a young man came to Tempest headquarters hoping for nothing more than to be introduce to his favorite superheroine, Ice. (Can you say 'hero crush'? Sure you can!) When supervillains attacked the city later that night, a new hero with lightning powers and a little martial arts training showed up to help save the day. It didn't take long for Black Cat and Gibraltar to deduce that this young hero and their earlier visitor were one and the same. So they invited him to join the team, and he remained an active member for several years.

FangFH.pngTStrikFH.png

grettings gentlemen repped

I really like that costume design.

Thank you, Mr. S. One of the reasons I'd never done a pic for him before is that I could never find a combination that looked quite like his 'original' costume, which involved a blue karate gi with yellow trim. Then it occurred to me that I could use the Oriental shirt and get much the same feel. That's really the only significant difference from the original design - the white undershirt and pants, the black boots, gloves, mask, and of course the black belt, are all in the original.

grettings gentlemen repped

And thank you as well, Bubba.

from the Space Corsairs:

when the Corsairs entered cell block Y in that high security prison on Reykjavik 4, they battled the Angels mercenaries, who were guarding an archaelogical site that was buried beneath the prison. These prisoners were there to dig it out.

Bobo: alien bounty-hunter with a bad, bad reputation

Quake: mutant with the ability to cause earth-quakes and to sense what's inside the rocks

Groll: 10 feet tall, red skinned alien monster

Digger: reptile alien, spits acid; hates all other life-forms; works alone in a secluded tunnel

Leiko: green haired cannibal; psychopath; calmed down by a daily dosis of drugs

This Space Corsair campaign sounds like a lot of fun, with lots of interesting (and nasty-looking!) villains. If I ever make it out to Germany, I may have to look you up!

Repped.

FangFH.pngTStrikFH.png

I like the werewolf, very well done! Rep for you, sir.

I also like the idea that as a Beast homage, his personality will be something other than "How can I rid myself of this dreadful curse?" Why can't we have a happy-go-lucky lycanthrope?

EDIT: Sigh, rep you when I can. Can someone else hit the man, please?

I like the werewolf, very well done! Rep for you, sir.

I also like the idea that as a Beast homage, his personality will be something other than "How can I rid myself of this dreadful curse?" Why can't we have a happy-go-lucky lycanthrope?

I made it a point to play him very happy-go-lucky. The character had the attitude of "Well, if I'm going to be stuck in this form one night every 29 days, I may as well make the most of it." :D

This Space Corsair campaign sounds like a lot of fun, with lots of interesting (and nasty-looking!) villains. If I ever make it out to Germany, I may have to look you up!

Repped.

Thanks! You're welcome to join the club anytime.

BTW There's lots of villains to come from this campaign. Be patient, can't post them before they appear in our campaign.:hush:

And Egyptoid: I didn't understand that Futurama reference:confused: