Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

Q: Have you talked to Mightybec recently?

A: Tan lines suck!

Q: Tell me, oh Kyrptonian, why are parts of your flesh stronger against bullets and punches than others, don't you get powered by the yellow sun?

A: then it burped and killed half the party

Q: Tell me, oh Kyrptonian, why are parts of your flesh stronger against bullets and punches than others, don't you get powered by the yellow sun?

A: then it burped and killed half the party

Q) So when you faced the the Drunken Bunny of Tergungel, it drank all your beer? Then What?

A) Krytonian Jockey SHorts. With a Drawstring.

Q. What is the standard reaction of the posters on the board when they hear one smidgeon of information about Mightybec ?

A. Offer me solutions

Q: Boss, you need a new computer, the one you have you've totally mistreated, mishandled, and you've loaded every virus known to man into it by ignoring my past warnings. I can remove it all, but the data inside has already been destroyed, and it would take a long time, and never be the same again. It would actually be cheaper to get a brand new one. You see?

A: Then he strangled him with a modem wire.

Q: Boss, you need a new computer, the one you have you've totally mistreated, mishandled, and you've loaded every virus known to man into it by ignoring my past warnings. I can remove it all, but the data inside has already been destroyed, and it would take a long time, and never be the same again. It would actually be cheaper to get a brand new one. You see?

A: Then he strangled him with a modem wire.

Q. So Dave Korzawski, computer hacker and performance artist extraordinaire, got Steve Jobs stuck to an IBM PC loaded with Windows software using Netscape for access to the Internet when Steve called him a nerd. What happened next ?

A. offer me alternatives

Q. So Dave Korzawski, computer hacker and performance artist extraordinaire, got Steve Jobs stuck to an IBM PC loaded with Windows software using Netscape for access to the Internet when Steve called him a nerd. What happened next ?

A. offer me alternatives

Q: We've been caught on tape, there are witnesses lined up just itching to testify against us, and our contacts and 'allies' have deserted us. We've been caught red handed. Don't you get it? WE'RE GONG TO JAIL!

A: On second thought, I should have had the soup.

Q: Want the salad?

A: Well, at least you survived. You should be happy about that.

Q. My scheming wife and her lawyer boyfriend have just died in a bizarre gardening accident which lead to the destruction of the files that would exonerate me for the murder of Muffy the Super Puppy, the death of who has made me the most hated man in America, and prove that they had siphoned off funds from my bank account and the California orphans trust fund, which again I got blamed for, plus the police believe I spat on Johnny Cash's grave a sin for which the National Guard want to tar, feather and emasculate me for and you say count my blessings. What blessings ?

A. And I decline

Q. My scheming wife and her lawyer boyfriend have just died in a bizarre gardening accident which lead to the destruction of the files that would exonerate me for the murder of Muffy the Super Puppy, the death of who has made me the most hated man in America, and prove that they had siphoned off funds from my bank account and the California orphans trust fund, which again I got blamed for, plus the police believe I spat on Johnny Cash's grave a sin for which the National Guard want to tar, feather and emasculate me for and you say count my blessings. What blessings ?

A. And I decline

Q: You, mighty tribble, are the chosen one. You are he who will face the Death Dragon in the great tournament of fate, and champion the cause of the force of light against the eternal and ever returning evil of the shadow realms. All hail your noble sacrifice!

A: If I had known it was going to be ten stories tall, I might have reconsidered which side I was going to bet on.

A: If I had known it was going to be ten stories tall' date=' I might have reconsidered which side I was going to bet on.[/quote']

Q: And now... Mighty Mite vs the Lizard! Hermit...why do you look pale?

A: That trick never works

Q: And now... Mighty Mite vs the Lizard! Hermit...why do you look pale?

A: That trick never works

Q: I'm telling you, it's perfect. We build a large wooden horse, hide in it, wait for HERO games to pull it in, and then take a peek at all the upcoming products once we're in DoJ offices!

A: And they will give their bodies to the lust of English youth

A: 104 hits

Q. So, our radio station has been bought out by the national conglomerate, our new station ID is KLON "Clone" Radio, and all our music is programmed from head office. Still, how bad could it be? We're a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week music station now. We must have, what, a few thousand songs on our new playlist, right?

A. Err... uhh, you do know that's not its' mouth, right...

Q. So, our radio station has been bought out by the national conglomerate, our new station ID is KLON "Clone" Radio, and all our music is programmed from head office. Still, how bad could it be? We're a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week music station now. We must have, what, a few thousand songs on our new playlist, right?

A. Err... uhh, you do know that's not its' mouth, right...

Q: AllI have to do is put this pill in its mouth while it's docile...

A: They built this city on stock and stoles.

Q: AllI have to do is put this pill in its mouth while it's docile...

A: They built this city on stock and stoles.

Q:I heard they ran out of rock and roll, what did they use instead?

A: We're going to need alot of bandages...oh and get some cinnamon rolls while you're at it.

A: We're going to need alot of bandages...oh and get some cinnamon rolls while you're at it.

Q: Ok, Officer Jones, I can't find a doctor to come help us deliver this woman's child, but there is a drugstore that carries everything we'll need. I'll go get stuff. What should I bring?

A: Not me, boy.