Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

Q. What was the title of the gay, navy musical Broadway hit that caused Robin Williams to sue

A. You know that never happened to me.

Q: Do you know the feeling you get when you are trampled by a herd of drunken elephants then used as a scratching post by a Bengal Tiger?

A: I picked up the soap.

A: I picked up the soap.
Q: How did your problems in prison begin?

A: How many nearly-nude, clean-shaven, left-handed, earring-wearing, huge-bicepped, horse-rein-not-using, dancing-girl-rescuing, barbarians are there out there, anyway?

Yes, I'm referring to the cover of The Valdorian Age

A: How many nearly-nude' date=' clean-shaven, left-handed, earring-wearing, huge-bicepped, horse-rein-not-using, dancing-girl-rescuing, barbarians [b']are[/b] there out there, anyway?

Q. What was the question that the guy asked that caused him to be beaten senseless by NATO, Storn, Elmore, Frazetta and Vallejo ?

A. The problems of two people may not amount to a hill of beans in this wide world but I have to say that there ain't a hill of beans.

A. The problems of two people may not amount to a hill of beans in this wide world but I have to say that there ain't a hill of beans.
Q. Why is it, O Sage, that though the whole world be beset by earthquake and hurricane and famine and war, all troubles pale next to the breaking of one's own heart?

A. A square is a rectangle, but a rectangle is not a square.

Q. Why is it, O Sage, that though the whole world be beset by earthquake and hurricane and famine and war, all troubles pale next to the breaking of one's own heart?

A. A square is a rectangle, but a rectangle is not a square.

Q) What could I say that Sounds deep but isn't?

A) Don't go in there.

Q. Commander Ryker' date=' what's this holodeck program you've got running, [i']Troi and Crusher: Candid[/i]?

A. So let's just keep on dancing.

Q: I'm about ready to collapse, but there is only one other couple still left in the dance marathon. WHat should we do?

A: it tastes better with blue pickles.

A: it tastes better with blue pickles.

Q: What do you want with your green eggs & ham? The glow-in-the-dark orange radioactive habanero hot sauce from hell?

A: You were right. The interest rate was too high.

A) Doom says that Doom is Doomed.
Q. The Master spent all afternoon with that strange video device- then he smashed it to pieces in rage and stormed out? Oh, dear... and what did you say he was saying out loud to himself when he did?

A. It's all that much more special when you kill to get it!

Q: . . . You met who down in Brazil . . . ?

A: Yea, and verily, brethren and sistren, the Good Book says that this night is a good night to PAR-TAY!

Q. What did the announcer say that aroused Jerry Falwell's suspicions that this was not precisely the god-fearing, sober crowd it should have been ?

A. The 200th Anniversary of the Battle of Trafalgar.