Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

Q. What was the headline in the New York Times that precipitated the stock market crash of 2004 ?

A. Did you happen to notice that the clock downstairs is keeping perfect time.

Q: This is the oddest Open HOuse I've ever been too. Who would have thought it included sex play in the bedroom?

A: It's better than in Arkansas.

Q: This is the oddest Open HOuse I've ever been too. Who would have thought it included sex play in the bedroom?

A: It's better than in Arkansas.

Q. What apocrhyal words uttered by Donald Rumsfeld about the quality of grits in Louisiana sparked the 2nd American Civil War ?

A. The halls are decked and I gotta go

Q. What did those people say that caused both the House of Representaives and the Senate to run in panic for sanctuary in Canada ?

A. Put the gun down

Q. You wanna smoke that, or do you wanna smoke on this? *shoves gun in Death Tribble's face*

A. I should shoot you right here, but they'll probably save you.

A. Open the door

Q: All right, you young berserkers-in-training, you are supposed to take all the treasure out of the castle, and after you kill everyone, all the treasure is behind an iron door. What do you do first: (a) Open the door, (B) Kill them all again just for the fun of it, © Mutilate the bodies and relieve yourself in the master's bedroom, or (d) Burn the place to the ground.

A: That's what the schoolmaster made me write on the board 100 times after school.

Q: All right, you young berserkers-in-training, you are supposed to take all the treasure out of the castle, and after you kill everyone, all the treasure is behind an iron door. What do you do first: (a) Open the door, (B) Kill them all again just for the fun of it, © Mutilate the bodies and relieve yourself in the master's bedroom, or (d) Burn the place to the ground.

A: That's what the schoolmaster made me write on the board 100 times after school.

Q. Why on earth do you insist that the A-Team is way cooler than the Fonz ?

A. Look all I know is this is just some bad dream