Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

A: All right' date=' we're there! We're there![/quote']

Q: What is this "hell in a handbasket" you keep saying we're coming to? All I see here is Capitol Hill!

A: Death by Mexican soap opera, or death by C-SPAN. No, you may not choose to take the arsenic now.

Q: What is this "hell in a handbasket" you keep saying we're coming to? All I see here is Capitol Hill!

A: Death by Mexican soap opera, or death by C-SPAN. No, you may not choose to take the arsenic now.

Q: I hate the taste of arsenic. What have you got for death by television?

A: Minty Fresh!

A: But if you're talking about destruction' date=' don't you know that you can count me out.[/quote']

Q: Cry woe, destruction, ruin, loss, decay; The worst is death, and death will have his day. Is that an OK plan?

A: But swords I smile at, weapons laugh to scorn, Brandish'd by man that's of a woman born.

A: To boldly split infinitives that no man has split before!

Q: :confused: Translation, please. "Whodat not done da to-word, like, sep'rate from da axshun-word, ya know, like howz like nobody like haz done dat before, like, inna whole histry uv da lang-wudge, like what people do when dey make da mouf noises". WTF DOES THAT MEAN?!?

A: Just conjugate the verb correctly and no one gets hurt.

I hate it when the page won't update until AFTER you post.

I had:

A: This is Nobel Prize juice!

Q: My god man! Are you insane? Kidnapping Nobel Laureates and then crushing them to death in your infernal machine! And for what? FOR WHAT?

But now it needs to be replaced...

A: And now let's hear from this block of wood' date=' which has offered to tell us the secrets of all Mankind.[/quote']

Q: Did you see this headline about the guy who claims to have developed a technology that allows inanimate objects to talk?

A: If you shoot me, I'll just come back younger, prettier, more energetic, and more annoying and make you pay for it.

Doc

A: If you shoot me' date=' I'll just come back younger, prettier, more energetic, and more annoying and make you pay for it.[/quote']

Q: Why are blonde media nymphets du jour just like the undead?

A: The zombie I wanted is the drink.

A: And they give you cash' date=' which is just as good as money![/quote']

Q - But this is just a copy of "Live at Folsom Prison". Where's my paycheck?

A - Outlaws, in-laws, same difference.

A: Alpine Woolly Mammoth Cavalry. With pack howitzers and festering dung bombs.

Q: Okay, so you're conquering the sea with genetically-modified Great White sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads. What do you have for land forces?

A: You've seen one post-apocalyptic mutated grizzly bear / wolverine hybrid with a bad attitude armed with twin 20mm miniguns, you've seen 'em all.