Foods for those that just don't care anymore

nexus

I don't care for chocolate anymore. It's a sad and disappointing realization. I can eat it, it's not repulsive, but I haven't really enjoyed it in a very long time. I shouldn't be eating it anyway, so maybe that's a good thing.

It depends on the brand for me. Hersheys no longer makes chocolate; it seems to be some sort for chocolate-flavored wax. M&M/Mars makes an acceptable product, but I really prefer the premium brands.

I strongly prefer Hershey's. Nestle's is okay and best as a thin coating around other things though the texture makes Nestle's Crunch enjoyable. I find the expensive premium and imported brands most people rave over just more expensive not really better or worse than the more affordable domestic brands. 

Terrify...tempt.. the line is blurry :-D 

I'll take it.

I wouldn't. Everything I've had at BK in the last few months has been awful. And a Whopper wrapped in a tortilla would be very bland compared to what you usually find in one. At least the chicken wraps you find in other places usually allow you to select a tastier sauce (like honey mustard) than what you usually find on a hamburger.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this was just for laughs, but still...

I've seen someone eat something like this.

I had a couple friends that were working the Renn Faire some years ago. One had the job to walk around eating strawberries and cream, the other had to walk around eating the giant pickles. Thing is, they would trade often cause they got sick of whatever they were eating. When I caught up to them and they explained, one took the giant pickle and dipped in the cream to be funny. I don't think he enjoyed that much going by his reaction.