Poison's Champions Art Thread

Poison

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poison's Champions Art Thread

Legend is a she and a sidhe

Sings? He doesn't... at least not so anyone could hear him. His powers absorb sounds around him' date=' including his own voice. No one, including himself, has heard his actual voice since he was 13. When he "speaks", he either uses ASL, or projects the sounds he has stored as his "voice".[/quote']

Here is a drawing I did for a person who requested a drawing for their character on another discussion board:

Lady-Marshall.jpg

this has got to be one of the best western pics i've seen in years! your rendering is off the chain, and i really like the swept hair look.

awesome, simply awesome.:thumbup:

Here is a drawing I did for a person who requested a drawing for their character on another discussion board:

Lady-Marshall.jpg

this has got to be one of the best western pics i've seen in years! your rendering is off the chain, and i really like the swept hair look.

awesome, simply awesome.:thumbup:

now that's what i call"monster" art

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Yeah I tried with cape and without and he seemed to look better without. Too cheesy looking with a cape, heh heh.

Funny... but cheesy was part of the look... he took this classic look to overcome the errors of his past. So, if you wanted him to be cheesy looking, that'd probably be ok. It would have been a conscious decision on his part.

Of course, I am not asking you to change anything, since he looks cool right now!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the colored finished piece of Knockout. Colors are by Shinobi from the Atomic Think Tank Forums.

Very nice. Wasn't sure how it would look with just the inking, but it turned out GREAT!

Makes me drool about how Soundwave is going to turn out! :D

Not everyone... :(

If I could draw my own characters you'd be flooded in here, even more than from these other guys!

Yeah, well, I just destroyed a pad trying to sketch something today. Not one finished piece because something went so wrong I couldn't recover from it with an eraser...

40 pages, gone.

Oh, and Poison? Repped.

Thanks for the comments guys! I am currently working on a few commissions, hopefully the one I am working on will be done sometime next weekend. I am done laying out the thumbnail, and I will be starting the real drawing today.

:D

Sorry I haven't posted for a while I been busy doing silly things... Here are some...

My neighbor asked me to do a Valentine's card based on this picture, done by some pro working for Hannah Barbara.

how-scooby-doo-works-10.jpg

She asked me to insert her kid in there and make her look like she is just part of the gang, and change this picture into a valentine's card, so she can hand them out at school and have something unique. You are thinking, easy stuff right? That is what I thought. Then I started doing it. The picture was small, I had to mimic the picture's inked line weights so it didn't look horribly out of place, and then try and mimic the style of the artist, yet still make it look like my neighbor's kid. I am not used to drawing cartoons!!!! Then crop out a bunch of crap and make it Valentine's-y...

Here is what I came up with.

how-scooby-doo-works-10-1.jpg