Today's Dumb Criminal Story ...

Sometimes it's fast, if the crew is well run,

And it is not 2:40 am, where only a minal crew is in place.

Fast food IS SUPPOSED TO BE FAST...unless you order a fish filet at MacDonalds.  That stuff takes forever.  

You don't have a right to be served quickly. It goes as fast as it goes.

Even if you had it, it is not the kind of right you can threathen people with a deadly weapon to get it.

I agree. He had not the right to threaten him, he had the duty to shoot the snail-jacker down!

Bullet to the brain if there is no burger for my belly!

That's how that is handled!

(Yep, I am on vacation and left my medication in Germany ... Whioaskin'! Whatcholookin' so strange at me! HEH! Want trouble, HEH?!? Better bring me a burger, Jack, or I show ya Prussian Bullet-Time!)

• 2 months later...

No, fast food is supposed to be -consistent-.  Sometimes it's fast, if the crew is well run, but it's hardly a guarantee.  The only reason it's called 'fast' food is because you don't have to wait to be seated.

I only want my fast food order to be correct. Harder done than said.

I only want my fast food order to be correct. Harder done than said.

You are asking for a unique menu - possibly even beyond the official menu - in a Diner optimised for serving speed. And wonder they might mess up with the specifics of your order?

Isn't that kind of like trying to pull a Megaliner load with a Ferrari?

You are asking for a unique menu - possibly even beyond the official menu - in a Diner optimised for serving speed. And wonder they might mess up with the specifics of your order?

That's not necessarily what he's asking for at all.  I myself, on several occasions, have ordered straight off the value menu--i.e., "I'll have the number 3 with a diet, please"--and had it screwed up, in one case because they handed me someone else's order.  Again, I have very low expectations of minimum wage employees working in fast food... but when you're hungry and in a rush, it can really ruin your whole day.

That depends. Is "no mayonnaise" really a taxing request?

That depends. Is "no mayonnaise" really a taxing request?

If literally everone else takes mayonaise, then yes. The fact that mayonaise is apparently the default condiment means that exactly that is the case.

It is about as special as "any burger, without the piece of salad". I would not expect them to get that done either.

When asked if I want "Ketchup or Mayonaise?" to my fries, I just say "neither".

I tried shortcutting that (mentioning I want neither earlier or just frontloading the order), but that seemed to only cause more chaos. So in the end I just wait for them to work of thier questionary, Say "neitehr" at the right point. And it works out for everyone involved.

Even though hunting is outlawed within the national parks of Zimbabwe, ten men were illegally hunting for elephants last month within the park’s boundaries when they stumbled upon twenty adult Southwest African lions. The pride of lions were not exactly, you know, expecting human visitors, so they immediately attacked the intruders. The attack was so instantaneous that five of the ten men were killed, three severely injured, and two lightly injured. The animals were mostly unhurt. The men who survived the attack ran to a nearby village for medical help where they were promptly arrested. Ah, karma!

“The men were visibly traumatized by the attack,” said Commissioner-General Chihuri,“and after seeing their injuries and the remains of their dead comrades, I can see why. These guys were tough criminals carrying ak-47s, but they were literally shred to pieces and devoured by the lions. I have never seen an animal attack reach this level of violence, and I have seen a lot!”

Off of yahoo but now I can't find the link.

I hunt, but have only an infinitesimal amount of sympathy for them. Just because they are human... that would be terrifying, truly experiencing "Nature red in tooth and claw...." I probably messed up the quote.

One part of me chortles DArwin Awards..." and the better part sighs....

I hunt, but have only an infinitesimal amount of sympathy for them. Just because they are human... that would be terrifying, truly experiencing "Nature red in tooth and claw...." I probably messed up the quote.

One part of me chortles DArwin Awards..." and the better part sighs....

There are hunters, and there are poachers.  These guys were the latter.

If literally everone else takes mayonaise, then yes. The fact that mayonaise is apparently the default condiment means that exactly that is the case.

It is about as special as "any burger, without the piece of salad". I would not expect them to get that done either.

When asked if I want "Ketchup or Mayonaise?" to my fries, I just say "neither".

I tried shortcutting that (mentioning I want neither earlier or just frontloading the order), but that seemed to only cause more chaos. So in the end I just wait for them to work of thier questionary, Say "neitehr" at the right point. And it works out for everyone involved.

Well, McDonald's is the big offender of this for me anyway.  And no they don't ask, so you have to tell them specifically no mayonnaise.  Then, they look at you with extreme confusion like you just gave them the answer to a difficult calculus problem.  ANd then put the mayonnaise on the burger.   To be fair, every other place I have little to no trouble with, and I long since stopped going to McDonald's.   It would be nice if people could figure out with condiments that it is easier to add than remove (indeed impossible to remove).