Today's Dumb Criminal Story ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These two idiots:

STUPID career crimlnal predator.     This level of stupidity should be evolutionarily self correcting.  Combined with the Predatory nature, Society should act in its own defense, and assist evolution.   I wonder what gang he is in/thinks he is in/wants to be in?

• 1 month later...

Bank robber with face tattoo is bad enough.

The video actually explained that:

He did have the sense to cover the face tatoos with makeup and wear proper clothing. Wich is why he was not found out that easily. Also that makes the whole "Selfie with the bills" all the more baffling.

"And if it wasn't for those damn selfies, I would have gotten away with it!"

• 3 weeks later...

The Further Adventures of Florida Woman!

Florida woman to strip searchers: I have no idea how how pill bottle got into my crotch

A Florida woman, confronted about a bottle of pills found in her genitals, told jailers she had no idea how they got there.

A strip search revealed the drugs, which 38-year-old Dusty Rae Ingram said she keeps in her purse and not in her vagina, according to a report by nwfdailynews.com.

Ingram, who said she had a prescription for the pills, was charged earlier this month with bringing contraband into the Okaloosa County Jail. She originally was in the jail on a charge of probation violation and willful child abuse, according to Okaloosa County Corrections.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/deadline-miami/article55794985.html