Who are your favorites?

Cassandra

Who is your favorite Superhero? What is your favorite Superhero Team? Who is your favorite villain?

A lot depends on the writer, the era, and so on. For example, Marvel's "One More Day" soured me on Peter Parker. Tomasi improved my opinion of Guy Gardner. Go fig ;)

But if I had to pick right now on the spur?

Favorite Superhero: Captain America (Steve Rogers)

Favorite Superhero Team: The Bwhhaha version of the Justice League

Favorite Villain: None ("I don't like villains, they're evil!"- Dwayne McDuffie)

(Ok, I'm fond of Foxbat)

Favourite superhero: Superman.

Favourite superhero team: JSA. Golden and Silver Age versions. Honourable mentions: Classic Legion of Superheroes, 60s and 70s Teen Titans. (The 80s version had much better writing, and superb art, but somehow lacked something...)

Favourite villain: Ultra-Humanite.

All responses were "the first thing I thought of", including the uncertainty over teams.

Favorite superhero: can't really say, it's tough. I'm more of a team guy. Thor? Maybe the Scarlet Witch before they totally screwed her up starting with Avengers Disassembled.

Favorite superteam: Justice League (honorable mention to 70's, early 80's Legion of Superheroes and 70's, early 80's Avengers)

Favorite supervillain: Lex Luthor (honorable mention to Dr. Doom)

Favorite supervillain team: frankly, I don't think there were ever any really decent ones out there. Wait, can I choose Eurostar?

Doc Samson (Hulk supporting character) - I got nothing here, I just like him.

Orochimaru (Naruto manga) - He's got it all. He's a true master villain with complex schemes, cool minions, and he was personally very powerful.

Teen Titans (DC Comics) - My son is watching this new show called "Teen Titans Go". At first I was offended as it seemed an insult to the characters but it soon grew on me. The characters are so obnoxious I have actually laughed aloud a few times.

Favorite Hero: Captain America

captainamerica.jpgCopyright Marvel Comics

The symbol of America has long touched the hearts and minds of free people everywhere. Captain America stands for all that America should be; noble, strong, hard-working, just, and honest. With these qualities, Captain America easily makes it on the list as one of the top comic book characters.

Favorite Superhero Team: Justice Society of America

justice-society-of-america.jpg

Favorite Villain: Dr. Doom. I like his annual invasion of Hell, trying to rescue his mother.

Dr_Doom_1.jpg

Faverote Superhero: Spider-Man.

Faverote Superhero Team: The Sailor Senshi (both inner and outer branches).

Faverote Supervillian: Humm...a tougth one...I realy don't curently have a faverote.

Faverote Anti-Hero: A toss between Ranma Saotoem, Yami Yugi/Pharo Atem, and Bean Bandet.

Faverote Anti-Hero Team: The Knight Sabers (of Bubblegum Crises fame).

The symbol of America has long touched the hearts and minds of free people everywhere. Captain America stands for all that America should be; noble, strong, hard-working, just, and honest. With these qualities, Captain America easily makes it on the list as one of the top comic book characters.

Favorite Villain: Dr. Doom. I like his annual invasion of Hell, trying to rescue his mother.

Dr_Doom_1.jpg

I had completely forgotten that particular Robin costume.

Dr_Doom_1.jpg

The JSA Portrait was in the Justice League Comic during one of their team ups in the 1970s.

It seems every superhero/team/villain has been ruined by a duff creative team at some point... but - filtering out some awfulness - my answers would be:

I like the brains, bouncing and brawn of The Beast.

Team-wise, I like the purity of The Fantastic Four.

I really like workaday, second-string villains. I might even plump for The Melter.

Who is your favorite Superhero? What is your favorite Superhero Team? Who is your favorite villain?

This seems like it should be pretty easy to answer, but so many of my favorites have been altered, rebooted, or otherwise transmogrified that I lost interest. These days I'm just not sure. I'll give it a shot though. To try and focus things, I'm going to stick to active characters.

Favorite superhero: Jamie Madrox, The Multiple Man. No matter what, I look forward to reading about him.

Favorite superhero team*: X-Factor for now. They're about to go away, though, so I don't know after that.

Favorite Villain: Until further notice, it's The Riddler. We haven't seen enough of him in the Nu52 to confirm nor deny this current incarnation's spot.

Favorite Villain Team: The Wrecking Crew. I'm always a sucker for a good theme team, and they're always just fun.

*This is the hardest category, believe it or not. X-Factor wins by default, really, with no Doom Patrol or Metal Men or JLI in contention.

Favorite superhero:

• DC: Captain Marvel
  • MARVEL: The Vision

Favorite superteam:

• DC: JSA/All-Star Squadron/Freedom Fighters!
  • MARVEL: The Avengers; Classic

Favorite supervillain:

• DC: Black Adam
  • MARVEL: Count Nefaria

Favorite supervillain team:

• DC: Crime Syndicate of Amerika (Crime Society of America)
  • MARVEL: Squadron Supreme

Favorite superhero:

• DC: Captain Marvel
  • MARVEL: The Vision

Favorite superteam:

• DC: JSA/All-Star Squadron/Freedom Fighters!
  • MARVEL: The Avengers; Classic

Favorite supervillain:

• DC: Black Adam
  • MARVEL: Count Nefaria

Favorite supervillain team:

• DC: Crime Syndicate of Amerika (Crime Society of America)
  • MARVEL: Squadron Supreme

I sense a theme here. :P

Hero: It's between Superman and Captain Marvel (DC/Fawcett).

Superhero Team: Can't decide between the JLA (especially the animated version) or the Legion of Superheroes.

Supervillains: the Crime Syndicate ("Crisis on Earth Three" has to be one of the best story titles ever) or Ozymandias.

What can I say? I'm a DC guy. :rockon: