2018-19 NFL Thread.

Enforcer84

As I mentioned upthread, I'm surprised there are any Raiders fans left in Oakland. It's not like they're going to will away the relocation. Hiring Jon gruden back may be the Raiders' way of giving their fans the bird before slamming the door in their faces on the way out.

I don;t expect them to treat their new fans in Vegas any better. 

Well, for fun, I decided to make everyone's starting QB, the most often used since 2001, so we got.

Miami-Ryan Tannehill

Buffalo-Ryan Fitzpatrick

Jets-Mark Sanchez (strangely appropriate)

NE- Tom Brady

Cleveland-Tim Couch

Baltimore-Joe Flacco

Pittsburgh-Ben Roethlisberger

Cincinnati-Andy Dalton

Houston-Matt Shaub

Tennessee-Steve McNair 

Jacksonville-David Garrard (forgot about him, replaced the corpse of Byron Leftwich if I remember)

Indianapolis-Peyton Manning

Oakland-Derek Carr (why couldn't Jamarcus be #1)

Denver-Peyton Manning (how is he going to play 2 game in one day?)

Kansas City-Trent Green (another of the forgotten)

Chargers-Philip Rivers

Dallas-Tony Romo

Washington-Kirk Cousins (Dan Snyder is fuming over this)

Philadelphia-Donovan McNabb

Giants- Eli Manning

Chicago-Jay Cutler (Cpt Interception)

Minnesota-Dante Culpepper (where he go)

Detroit-Matthew Stafford (Lions will be good when 3 TDs down at least)

Green Bay-Aaron Rodgers (I think Brett Favre and Russell WIlson were the only 2 to make 100+ starts with a team and not take top honor)

Tampa Bay-JOsh Freeman (really?)

Carolina-Cam Newton

Atlanta-Matt Ryan

New Orleans-Drew Brees (I think take away him and Aaron Brooks and they are left with a mere 5 starts)

Rams-Marc Bulger (Bradford #2, so they are saved from having to find a backup to take over by week 4)

Arizona-Carson Palmer

San Francisco-Alex Smith (no comment)

Seattle-Matt Hasselbeck

Peyton Manning with 2 teams is a problem for this league. First, I thought we could decide between their #2s (Andrew luck vs Jake Plummer), but I realized I should make Dan Snyder happy, and trade Cousins because Snydere would prefer Jason Campbell over COusins.  But, then I came upon a brilliant idea.  I will trade Kirk COusins to Indy*, who in turn will trade a felon to be named later to Oakland, and will send Jamarcus Russell to Washington.  Because we deserve the hilarity that is Jamarcus, and after all I am sure Dan Snyder would rather have Jamarcus Russell over Kirk COusins.

*Indy and not Denver, because I decided to spare a certain poster from the distress of Denver and Oakland dealing with each other.

Edit: I seem to have too much time on my hands this Friday night, that or the allergy medication has started taking effect