Funny Pics II: The Revenge

On 1/25/2024 at 3:29 PM, Cancer said:

One town I lived in had an extra car which they would leave parked in various places with a manikin in it.  The called him "Officer D. Coy".

A police officer used to park across the street from a local bar and would watch everybody leaving the bar.  Those that looked the least bit drunk, he would pull over as soon as they got out of the bar's parking lot.  

After a few weeks of this, he was sitting in his normal place when he saw a man come staggering out of the bar.  The officer watched as the man made his way to a car and tried repeatedly to unlock the door before realizing he was at the wrong car.  Staggering to the correct car, he finally got the door unlocked but fell into the back seat.  Unable to start the engine from there, he eventually laid down and appeared to pass out.

The police officer decided he was going to nail this guy, so he watched and waited as other bar patrons walked out, got into their cars, and drove off.  Finally, the man in the car sat up, climbed into the front seat, started the car, and pulled out of the parking lot.  Of course, the police officer hit the siren and lights, and pulled the man over.  

The officer gave the driver a breathalyzer test, and it came out 0.0 - completely sober.  Dumbfounded, the officer said "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken".

"I doubt it", said the man. "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."