Funny Pics II: The Revenge

22 minutes ago, Lord Liaden said:

{Shrug} Lots of stuff that's popular which I don't understand the appeal of. If I don't need to, and it isn't imposed on or hurting me or anyone else, I don't worry about it.  :)

This is simply not how things are done on the internet.  What is the matter with you?

13 hours ago, Christougher said:

You're killing me.  You lost half the joke.

May be an image of wooden spoon and text that says 'ravenmgee: twofingerswhiskey: the-world-today: The Paradox Axe this makes me so angry the fact that they didn't call t actual axe paradaxe makes me angrier than the'

That reminded me of a juggler/comedian I saw once (I think on Saturday Night Live).  He was juggling an axe, a machete, and a cleaver.  When he held up the axe, he said, "This is actually the axe George Washington used to chop down the cherry tree.  I've just had to replace the handle... and the blade..."