2019-2020 NFL Thread

Old Man

The Patriots look awful.  However, they're playing a New York team as part of the easiest schedule since the spawn of coelacanths first invaded land, so it doesn't matter.  From what they're showing tonight, they'd be sub-.500 in a real division, like the Mountain West.

EDIT: and just like that, it's tied at 14-all.

Are they Swedish Chefs?  (bork bork bork)

How's the Bronc defense?  Houston and Indy (and Detroit, though KC still got the W) showed how to handle KC: run it down their throats, and pressure Mahomes, paying attention to his favored targets.

Over his last three games, Mahomes has completed just 56% of his passes, 7.8 Y/A, and a rating of 89.3. Mahomes hasn’t topped a rating of 100 in any of his last three games.

I have not watched an NFL game in severals years. This year I checked out some highlight tapes on You tube, As a SF fan I am very pleasantly suprised by this years 9'ers team. Playing defense and running the ball. It is a magic formula they have rediscovered. And they have a top end tight end. Maybe I should watch some actual games...? :)