Happy Americans lose their fingers tonight Day !

17 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

Mock away, Sir.

Keep in mind at all times, however, that even more than Christmas, national "GTFO, England!" Day is the most celebrated holiday on the planet.

Why, pretty someone somewhere every few weeks is celebrating chasing the British back to where They came from.

Hmm.  It is a peculiarly British thing but I need to upbraid you, @Duke Bushido , for your casual conflation of England and British.

I am content with my place as part of the British Empire as was and to answer or apologise for her actions/crimes.  I am not content to be brought in and then to face a sobriquet like "GTFO England".

You need either to change that to "GTFO Great Britain", or to state "chasing the English back to where they came from".

😇😇😇

On 7/4/2023 at 11:03 AM, Cygnia said:

Spotted on our afternoon walk today...*sighs in frustration*

358142163_1683363188804427_5058938838263

We only had one fireworks casualty in the state on Tuesday, a guy who allegedly put the launch tube for a mortar on his head before lighting.  He was pronounced dead at the scene.

7 minutes ago, unclevlad said:

If you want a bit of a shock?

Google "mortar on head."

It's happened 2 other times!!!!! in 8 years.

Darwin Award winners, indeed...

Are there pictures?  I saw a youtube once of a drunk guy holding a fuseless 3" mortar shell with his fingertips while his drunk buddy tried to light it with a lighter.  He lit it all right!  I guess technically you can say it didn't blow his hands off...