Who will play YOUR character in the movie?

Blue

Uncle Slam: Kris Kristofferson (Cleaned up, nice neat white goatee, long white hair... he'd be pretty cool).

Anthem: Bridget Fonda (Well, not that Bridget is old, but the "young" bridget fonda anyway. Very slight, doesn't seem like she's a threat, until she breaks out the roundhouse kick.) I'll think of someone else I should have cast right after I post this

Audra Blue: Jessica Alba (The beautiful, introverted, computer techie and hacker; I actually drew my first drawing of Audra Blue from a picture of Alba about a year before "Dark Angel" came out).

Originally posted by Blue

Uncle Slam: Kris Kristofferson (Cleaned up, nice neat white goatee, long white hair... he'd be pretty cool).

Anthem: Bridget Fonda (Well, not that Bridget is old, but the "young" bridget fonda anyway. Very slight, doesn't seem like she's a threat, until she breaks out the roundhouse kick.) I'll think of someone else I should have cast right after I post this

Audra Blue: Jessica Alba (The beautiful, introverted, computer techie and hacker; I actually drew my first drawing of Audra Blue from a picture of Alba about a year before "Dark Angel" came out).:rolleyes:

Hmmm... Male and Female characters. Your one of those sicko cross-gender role-players aren't you.:eek:

Just kidding I've played both sexes as well, it can be quite interesting.

As far as Champions goes I currently only have one character. The supermage Enigma should be played by Gary Oldman (hope I spelled the last name right). I think he can do a man of mystery pretty well.

Originally posted by Edsel

Hmmm... Male and Female characters. Your one of those sicko cross-gender role-players aren't you.:eek:

Just means I'll kick yer butt in either sex! :mad:;) j/k

Gary Oldman (hope I spelled the last name right). I think he can do a man of mystery pretty well.
I have yet to create a character intense enough for Oldman to fit the part. He's almost too dramatic for any of them.

Scales: 8'2" metallic monster. Though humanoid, so I think it's feasible to rubber suit him. I'd want James Earl Jones for the voice though.

Spectrum: Since I took some of the inpiration for the character from Law & Order, probably Jill Hennessy.

Calico: Well, she would have to be done by someone very athletic and flexible. However, she's covered in fur.

Ice Pirate: Well, I'm watching Pirates of the Caribean so I'm leaning toward Keira Knightly.

Scavenger: Well, he's a Kiwi so let's get some Rage some work. ;)

Not sure about the others.

This one's tough.

Mayday: Victoria Beckham. This would be either an ensemble movie in which she plays a small role, or .... not sure what kind of movie would be best suited, probably a tv series similar to Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Sabre: Jamie Lee Curtis or Sarah Jessica Parker. This would be an ensemble movie with several leads portraying team members.

ShadowCross: Elisha Cuthbert? Kim Basinger? Pamela Anderson? Her movie role would amount to shots of her in a very tight leather outfit. Dialogue would just get in the way. A definate B movie.

Linedrive: Russell Crowe with a few extra pounds and hair died sandy blond. This movie would be a light hearted comedy in which Russell's talent would be utterly wasted, but I cant think of anyone else.

Anthem: Patriotic Soldier turned Politician would have to be played by George Eads (from CSI, with blond hair). BTW, Mr. Eads would also be my first choice to play Captain America in a film.

Brawl: Street Tough Super Brick, described as being 7' tall, 400 lbs would have to be played by Paul Wight aka Big Show from the WWE, unless Peter Jackson directed it.

Quasar - Why, Tom Cruise of couse! Handsome, and at least he can act clever. And he'd look good in the costume.

Mystica - Wynona Rider. She's got (or at least had) that waifish "Oh, please Mr. Big Strong Supervillain! Don't hurt me until I conjure this 5D6 RKA..." thing going on. Although I doubt she can manage the Russian accent as well as I can.

Shadowhunter - Vin Desiel, 6' 2" and 200 lbs. of well-muscled, two-fisted superhero!

Liberator-apex human with strong oratorial talents-Andre Brougher from Homicide

Eightball- barely super human bounty hunter, bad ass-Wesley Snipes

Mastermind- a hyper intelligent and egotistical human who likes to taunt, defeat and generally screw with super heroes-Stevean Colbert from the Daily Show

Vordighast- A fantasy world wizard/despot- Alan Rickman

Fever-misanthropic, mafia pyrokinetic- Linda Hamilton ala sarah Connor in T2

El Viento- hyperkinetic, spoiled rich girl- Jessica Alba

Sham- shapechanging, charismatic killer and ladies man- Johnny Depp

The Warlord-not the CKC character but a campaign specific villain whos something like the Golden Avenger, a charismatic enemy in our midst-Russell Crowe

The only PC I ever "cast" was in the late '80's. I ran a power-armor character named the Bronze Bullet, whose secret ID was a fast-talker with a Radar O'Reilly skill set for the modern corporate world. His name was "Bloodhound" Banks. I had Paul Rieser in mind when I created him (based strictly off of Aliens; Mad About You wasn't on TV yet).

-AA

Originally posted by Redmenace

Russell Crowe

D'oh! Not another one!

So Assault is third in line to be played by Russell Crowe. Sheesh.

Maybe there's some other big Australian boofhead out there...

And no, absolutely not Eric Bana (the guy who was in Blackhawk Down and the Hulk). I never thought much of him as a comedian, and even less of him as an action guy.

Alan

The Disruptor current NeoChampions Campaign. Anthony Hopkins. He'd have to go Kojak bald but he's really the only actor I know that could play this character without chewing on the scenary or over-favoring one of the character's hooks. He's also old enough, an important factor.

Oamen current NeoChampions Campaign. The main problem here is that most actors would either be too pretty or too jock. I think Orlando Bloom would be the closest, but he's still too pretty.

Sting current NeoChampions Campaign. Shaq. No, I'm serious -- unless someone can name a giant black guy that can act.

Hexadecimal. I don't know the name, but I've seen a red-headed female in a few advertisements (notably the "instant results/lazy guy apartment" commercial for Progressive Insurance) that could play the base form in terms of appearance. The problem is that all 16 of her modes have very different appearances, you'd need either one heck of a casting budget or make all the modes look alike -- or she'd need to be a young Carol Alt.

Stephen Sashkey, "The Grey" Emergence Campaign. Frankly, I don't think anybody could play this character but me. And the flaw would be mine -- I don't think I could let him go.

"Mikey" Alternity Campaign. This character was always invisioned as looking like the actor that played Scotty -- James Doohan I think?