Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Last Name Only

The manager of a large office noticed a new man one day and told him to come into his office.

"What is your name?" was the first thing the manager asked the new guy.

"John," the new guy replied.

The manager scowled, "Look....I don't know what kind of a mamby-pamby place you worked at before, but I don't call anyone by their first name. It breeds familiarity and that leads to a breakdown in authority. I refer to my employees by their last name only...Smith, Jones, Baker...that's all. I am to be referred to only as Mr. Robertson. Now that we got that straight, what is your last name?

The new guy sighed, "Darling. My name is John Darling."

"Okay, John, the next thing I want to tell you is....."

Such is Life

Psychiatrists say that 1 of 4 people are mentally ill. Check three friends and if they are normal well guess what....

Nothing in the known universe travels faster than a bad check.

It has been discovered that research causes cancer in mice.

Always remember to pillage before you burn.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Jerry's law: you cannot fall off the floor.

Paranoids are people, too; they have their own problems. It's easy to criticize, but if everyone hated you, you'd be paranoid too.

A diplomat is somebody who can tell you to go to hell and make you feel happy to be on your way.

Law of Probability Dispersal: Whatever it is that hits the fan will not be evenly dispersed.

Ya know, it occurs to me that this thread was started in order to beat the "Cat Suit" thread. It's done so, but an awful lot of the posts here are pictures that could/should have been posted over there, and comments made about those pictures. Thus I must propose the following theorem:

"All long-running non-political threads on the NGD will eventually turn into the Cat Suit thread."

Oh, and cheesecake does a fine job of upping the WGAC index.

Any comments?

The Catsuit had a purpose, this thread didn't. :). And speaking fr myself I initially followed the catsuit thread, but couldn't keep up with it and well then it drifted off the radar.

Just my 2c