What variation of Champions do you play in?

ParitySoul

Re: What variation of Champions do you play in?

4th or Older Champions

5th Standard

Mystic World

Galatic Champions

Dark Champions

I'm curious.

Mostly homegrown settings similar to fourth and fifth but I am planning on starting a a straight Fifth edition game and a Dark Champions setting.

The game world I run is 5th Ed., but uses almost none of the Champions Universe except for modified back-up NPCs and bad-guys-of-the-week.

The game world my wife is GMing (Style and Flesh Gordon's campaigns) is almost pure CU. Arcane Adversaries and Mystic World related places and NPCs are making their way in fast.

5e, more or less standard, but with a few alterations to better accomodate high level play ( mostly addition of some extra NPCs ). Biggest change is that Detroit resulted in *all* the Sentinels dying, save for Horus-Re ( PC ), and Microman I, who had already retired.

Tone wise, we are Silver-Bronze. Pointwise, 750+.

WW2 Champions, so sort of a Pulp-Superheroic campaign

The current one is set in the early 1960s and is probably best described as a 4 color/Dark Champions hybrid (a 4 color power level with the attending weirdness but with Dark champions sensibilities).

I haven't recently run a Mystic campaign but have done so in the past.

I run an entirely original universe using 5th ed rules with a few house rule modifications. I have my own wealth chart, and Summons and Duplication purchase additionals at a rate of a 1/4 advantages per rather than a 5pts per doubling. There are a trickle of Outworlders, charcaters from other games, but their original universe become subordinates of mine, hence its designation as the Primal Universe. Other Doctor Megaton (Currently serving a 200+ year sence for destruction, Mayhem and kidnapping)

I run an entirely original universe using 5th ed rules with a few house rule modifications. I have my own wealth chart' date=' and Summons and Duplication purchase additionals at a rate of a 1/4 advantages per rather than a 5pts per doubling. There are a trickle of Outworlders, charcaters from other games, but their original universe become subordinates of mine, hence its designation as the Primal Universe. Other Doctor Megaton (Currently serving a 200+ year sence for destruction, Mayhem and kidnapping)[/quote']

I should have saif Dr. Megaton is the only Champions charcater who ever made it into my game universe. No other character has ever made the crossover. There are a couple from DC and Marvel.