NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Signs the guest list for your funeral has gotten way out of hand.

"Honey, I think it's not appropriate to plan on sending personal invitations to the Secret Masters and the Inner Council members of the Bavarian Illuminati. Isn't it that sort of thing that makes the funeral necessary in the first place?"

For pure destruction' date=' it has already been done. Dirty Pair, anyone.[/quote']

OT for a second, but you would not believe the amount of Dirty Pair yuri fiction that has been pushed into my face over the years. (Mind you, havignt he Dirty pair themsevles shoved into my face would be very nice if I thought I'd survive the night....)

NT: Why Rage won't post a new topic

He's sassy, brassy, a real humdinger! He's beyond our rules, our limits, our conventional, caught in the box, straight, white, tight, crypto-fascist thinking! He is the beetle-nut! The soap gets sudsy here, man!

He never came back to this thread.

NT: The one thing (under 50 lbs) you take with you if you traveled back in time.

A really detailed history book that covered the period to which I'd been sent and included lists of winning sport teams and stock market info.

NT: Signs that your Signficant Other is Sith.

Hot chick at the bar: How long have you been in a band?

Me: About three or four seasons.

Girlfriend: You can see them next weekend if you want.

Hot chick at the bar: I love band guys. I'd love to see you play.

Girlfriend: You don't need to see him play.

Hot chick at the bar: We don't need to see him play.

Girlfriend: This is not the singer your looking for.

Hot chick at bar: This is not the singer we're looking for.

Girlfriend: He can go about his business.

Hot chick at bar: You can go about your business.

NT: Signs that your Signficant Other is Sith.

"Gee, Love, that was wonderful, and you didn't even use your hands! 'Force Diddle' you call that? Can you teach it to me?"

NT: Why you're certain the aliens will land in your back yard.

NT: Why you're certain the aliens will land in your back yard.

Becase the little @%&s always land in my backyard, crushing my tomatoes, playing that @#$-*&^%$# space-rock music at 3:00 am, I have to go to work in the morning but do they care, complain and it's all that alien jibba-jabba they give you back, then the music geos right back on, and the ship is gone before the police get there, and then the @#$% NSA and FBI and guys in containment suits going all over the house, stale donuts and half empty cups of old takeout coffee everywhere, every @#$% night, it's enough to drive you out of your mind!

NT:

Signs your child's guidance councilor is actually someone in the witness relocation program.

"You say your son's math skills are weak, I say his numbers are off... and trust me, Mr. Hermit, playing with Numbers is a problem, a very BIG problem that can lead to a life time of regret, sorrow, fear and confusion all because you make one lousy mistake with... but I digress. I'm worried."