NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

He introduces himself as Vinnie "Fishpockets" Bertucc...er...Smith.

NT: She's a man, man! And you are now both nude. Next?

"Whoa... wow... mixing mescaline with extasy is far out. So like, You must be really popular in Singapore... but I have issues against fooling around with chicks who are more man than I am. Sorry. Can we just hold hands, or should I leave?"

NT: Lost books of the Bible

From the book of Ted:

And Lo, Ted Did Say, "Hear O Israel, About The Amazing Thing I Found In My Soup Bowl. My, It Was Really, Really Big."

And the Israelites Did Say "Do Stop Going On About It, Ted, For It Was More Than A Year Ago, And They Charged You Not For That Meal."

And Ted Did Say "It Was The Principle Of THe Thing, O Israel, What WIth The Prices They Charge. We Could Have Gone Anywhere, Oh Israel, And Yet You Insisted On Going Unto That Place, Even After I Prophsised Against It."

And Yet The People Of Israel, Still They Were Unmoved, And Told Unto Ted To Get Stuffed.

NT: Lost books of the Bible
The Book of Bruce:

Then Jesus said unto me, 'So, Bruce, you live in this great big hut all alone? There's no... Missus Bruce?'

And I said unto him, 'No, Lord, for I am not of the marrying kind.'

Then he bade me to sit next to him upon the couch, and inviteth me to stroketh his beard.

And as his hand falleth with a soft caress upon my lap and he did say unto me, 'You know, Bruce, I live with twelve other guys so we're, y'know, very open about things...'

NT: Signs the crew just may be about to mutiny.