NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: The -real- reason for your world conquest attempts
"The polygamy and riches are all just a rues... really I conquered the world for altruistic reasons. Free healthcare programs for everyone! Yeah, baby, yeah!" :celebrate

(Whoa: the Oddhat family just made me number three...)

NT: Once you've conquered the world; made damn sure there was something good on TV; requesitioned myself a huge house; and provided free healthcare for the entire planet:... what would you do to celebrate?

Send all Big Corporation Brass,starting with drug companies, to the Palace of Corrective Detention. :D:sneaky:

NT: HONESTLY NOW: If you could have ONE POWER ONLY, what would it be ?

I didn't think we were supposed to be honest on these ;)

However...

Mega scale Teleporation with floating locations and advantages galore to keep me from getting hurt.

The fortune I'd save in gas alone....

NT: Signs you've been on the Board for too long at one sitting....
You find yourself looking around at the faces at work and wondering why everyone else has such lame avatars, when you suddenly remember that people can see your actual appearance, and in fact you probably should have shaved and dressed before showing up here.

NT: Signs that your parents are not nearly as moral and upright as you always believed them to be.
They celebrate April 20th (4-20) every year, because it's Hitler's birthday, and they need an excuse to put on the old SS uniforms that don't fit, and get stoned rocking out to propaganda movies.

NT: The one law I wish I was immune to is...