Please Suggest Names for a Hulk Tribute Character

humantorch101

Hi guys,

I am Posting characters for my Ultimate Superheroes universe and I have decided to not use any published characters. For my Hulk homage I was going to use Grond but I want to post all the characters here so have decided to go with all fresh characters.

So can everyone be so kind as to suggest names for my Hulk tribute character, if you want to go further and suggest powers/concept thats fine.

My imagination always seems to spark off a name so this would be very helpful.

rgds

Torch

Re: Please Suggest Names for a Hulk Tribute Character

Mmm, My favourites so far have been Rage, Fury, Rampage, Amok, Tantrum and Onslaught.

Bememoth is already a name used for another charcter in the Universe.

I think my choice so far is Rampage, but the others are so good I will end up using a few elsewhere. Keep em coming!

rgds

Torch

The Indescribable Bulk would be the tongue-in-cheek choice.

As soon as I read the request I got hung up on the word "Gamma" but can't find a good use for it. Gamma-spawn, etc.

Of the nicknames that have been attached to the Hulk, only Jade Giant seems to stick.

Mmm' date=' My favourites so far have been Rage, Fury, Rampage, Amok, Tantrum and Onslaught.[/quote']

No, you cant have Rage. That's the name of my spear-wielding native american seeker of justice. Sorry :)

Mmm, My favourites so far have been Rage, Fury, Rampage, Amok, Tantrum and Onslaught.

Bememoth is already a name used for another charcter in the Universe.

I think my choice so far is Rampage, but the others are so good I will end up using a few elsewhere. Keep em coming!

rgds

Torch

The name would depend upon who gave him the name. Hulk, Vision, others adopted the name "bestowed" upon them. If this world's "Hulk" gets his a similar way, "Rampage" might be best out of your favorites.

"I can't describe it General! It was some kind of unstoppable RAMPAGE !"

The name would depend upon who gave him the name.

I second this point, although 'it was a rampage' to me sounds unnatural. I'd expect to say/hear 'it was _on_ a rampage'.

I only skimmed the thread - did anyone suggest The Brute?

"The brute is back, sir! We're hitting it with everything we've got, but it won't stay down!"