What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Funny, "Sequencer" to me is the 1976 album from Synergy (Larry Fast). That whole album is here.

I've seen Al Di Meola live twice. Race With Devil on Spanish Highway is his signature/encore piece. He at least used to be in the habit of casing the seating area before the performance, so if you got in early enough you sometimes saw him wandering around, vaguely like someone looking around for their seat, though usually I think he was scoping out acoustics from the piped-in music into the hall, and perhaps getting an early feel for the audience.

Funny, "Sequencer" to me is the 1976 album from Synergy (Larry Fast). That whole album is here.

He had a track on the original Music of Cosmos record, as I recall.  I'll have to listen to that again (like I ever need an excuse).