Bye all

Fox1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bye all

I'm back... unless there was some other DR you were referring to...

P.S.: I will never, ever, write a "I'm gone for ever" message. If life gets too busy, I'm more likely to simply halt posting for a while (like recently), but with full intentions of returning. I might drop a note saying I'm on hiatus and for what reason, but not always (again, like recently). They way I think of it, I never left... I just stopped reading and writing posts for a while.

Kick a**! I missed your reasonableness, man! And you are one of the most long-winded fellows for whom I can bear reading entire posts...if that made any sense. I even get bored reading most of my own.... :D

That's cool.... I must have the entire set! I'm in school to be a teacher and those types of things would look great on my classroom walls once I'm teaching...

'Cuz nothings boosts moral like destroying the egos of the young ones.

[edit: I'm just bitter my boss made me take my "Pessimists Mug" home]

'Cuz nothings boosts moral like destroying the egos of the young ones.

[edit: I'm just bitter my boss made me take my "Pessimists Mug" home]

Fight back by bringing obnoxiously cheerful supportive inspirational stuff and plastering the workplace with it. Do it until some pukes on you.

That'll teach 'em. :eg:

yeah, one of my brothers works for DFACS two counties down. He's got a few of the 'demotivators' up in his office. He was 'requested' to remove them, but when he pointed out how dramatically reduced the level of carp he was getting from 'clients' had become since their introduction, the request was dropped, and four other people had their own posters by the end of the month!

I love it!

I've got that one (along with "Achievement" and "Teamwork") in my office. One day, the AdminAsst came in and said, "I've been thinking about putting up some posters around the office to brighten the place up. Where'd you get yours?"

Obviously, she didn't read them too closely. ;)

I sure hope you told him. :)

Speaking of not reading too closely...the "him" in question is a her, according to keyes_bill. ;)

Just a poke 'in fun', DR. Nice to see you back! :)

Ah yes, well... In my defense I ask that you look at the time I posted that and to remember that I am back in school. (and that I live in Arizona, to account for the time zone) :)

Besides, him or her, there really isn't much difference when the person in question is your boss (or AdminAsst). Well, unless there is sex involved.