• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

The only one I recognise is Neil Patrick Harris

The guy laughing on the right is Stephen Colbert, of Daily Show/Colbert Report fame. The redhead in the middle is Christina Hendricks(I prefer the alternate spelling "HenDDDricks"), who plays Joan on the AMC show "Mad Men". She was voted Best Looking American Woman by Esquire Magazine last year.

Christina Hendricks played a small recurring character (Saffron) on Firefly... which pretty much ruined my life.

My favorite line from episode 6, Our Mrs. Reynolds:

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theatre... a special level of hell."

The guy laughing on the right is Stephen Colbert' date=' of Daily Show/Colbert Report fame. The redhead in the middle is Christina Hendricks(I prefer the alternate spelling "HenDDDricks"), who plays Joan on the AMC show "Mad Men". She was voted Best Looking American Woman by Esquire Magazine last year.[/quote']

They are in some kind of musical together too according to the trailers shown before Rio

CES

Ah' date=' they'd suffocate if they got much bigger than a centimeter ...[/quote']

YOu are not allowing for proper mutation! ;)

I am amazed to hear that some of them survived and reproduced after 10 days exposure to space. WOW

My favorite line from episode 6, Our Mrs. Reynolds:

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theatre... a special level of hell."

repped