• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

14 hours ago, Ragitsu said:

That's an assumption.

Also: which one? I see four.

9 hours ago, Grailknight said:

Then he's all over the place. The ladies shown are all beautiful, but the personalities are all borderline crazy in totally different ways.

You're missing the common factor: ridiculously good looking, dominating, lethal women in ironmongery, semi-goth, or pseudo-bondage outfits. Permanently emblazoned over the guy's entire back. Try looking at it from a dating perspective instead of a gamer perspective.

But this subject isn't worth further thread drift. If you don't see it, it isn't my place to try to make you. :)

6 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

You're missing the common factor: ridiculously good looking, dominating, lethal women in ironmongery, semi-goth, or pseudo-bondage outfits. Permanently emblazoned over the guy's entire back. Try looking at it from a dating perspective instead of a gamer perspective.

But this subject isn't worth further thread drift. If you don't see it, it isn't my place to try to make you. :)

I was confused because there are four disparate personalities. Two of the characters aren't even Human (well, Jaheira is a Half-Elf, so...she's half Human?). None of them are in any way gothic or resemble the goth stereotype nor are they into BDSM (Jaheira is vociferous more often than not, but that's hardly indicative of certain personal preferences elsewhere). The commonality they do share is that they're heroic (Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good and a Neutral that's more fiery Neutral Good than anything else).

To you who is watching: yeah, you're going to get geeky tangents here.

There's a few references to it scattered about on the web, and a very bad VHS copy of an episode on YouTube, but it's not something that I remember either. WESH Orlando had a tendency to cut away to sports  programming around the middle of the day from what I can remember, so it might not have aired much in my area.

It was supposed to be educational, and from the very few minutes of the YouTube video that I could tolerate, seems aimed at a very young audience.