The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

I got a new job! :rockon:

Work more harderer! Everything is your fault! It turns out that when I gave you 5 #1 priority jobs to do, and enough time to only get one done, you did the wrong three! Now clock out and do my job for me, so I can go home two hours early!

....Just thought I'd get a jump on the whole managing thing for you there.

Work more harderer! Everything is your fault! It turns out that when I gave you 5 #1 priority jobs to do, and enough time to only get one done, you did the wrong three! Now clock out and do my job for me, so I can go home two hours early!

....Just thought I'd get a jump on the whole managing thing for you there.

Man, you gotta put a trigger alert spoiler on that or something.

Man, you gotta put a trigger alert spoiler on that or something.

Referring to trigger alerts in that way is contrary to a corporate policy. I know the policy hasn't ever been mentioned to you, so I'm not going to reprimand you for it. I'm just going to call you into the office over the PA and then explain to you why you were lazy and stupid to say it, and why it shows that you can't be promoted. In front of my pet. Whom I will then praise for passing gas well.

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday saw me get my Stingray submarine into position to launch torpedoes with the two other Stingray craft and destroy Titanica. My stretcher bearer was delayed getting to the aid station but two of the other parties lost their patient (i.e. they died on the way there). Lastly I got in as a replacement and helped capture Cmdr Bond as he tried to escape skiing downhill. Sadly his accomplice escaped.

Visited Reading at the weekend to see friends. Got to the station early and we got an early train. We had a round of Dungeons and Dragons V4, several round of Apples to Apples the first of which I won handsomely and the second of which went to the wire with all six people on 5 green cards, and rather amazingly I won (well equal first) at Judge Dredd.