The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

Finally got the intercom working.  Turns out the traffic has to traverse literally the entire network, from the phone to the server to the phone to the server to the other phones, and of course every piece of networking hardware on the way was configured to block multicast.

I don't think I have mentioned it here.   I have found a new job, I start training on Monday the 8th of June.   Please send good wishes and prayers, my confidence is not what it once was, the last couple years have taken chainsaws to it.  

Woot! Next round is on Gewing!

Edit: Then TKDGuy!

Best of luck, gewing. I'm starting a teaching job soon. With luck, I'll be able to stop working in retail by the end of the month.

Congrats guys.

Prayers of gratitude. My daughter graduated from high school this evening, and the informal talk I had with the admissions counselor today indicates that the grades she got in her final term will be sufficient to get her admitted to the university starting in the fall.