My first post...

Batai

I stumbled upon the herogames.com website a few days ago, but have only today had the time to register and post.

To be quite honest, I thought Champions had bit the biscuit. I first played Champions nearly 15 years ago with a close group of friends I have known since elementary school. (I still talk to all but 1 on a fairly regular basis)

We loved this game so much, it often consumed more than 16 hours in a two day session. I am sure I am preaching to the choir...

Without further ado, I want to say hello to all the other Champions (and Hero Games) fans here and a special thank you the fine creators from Rob Bell on down for the countless hours of joy they brought my friends and I.

THANK YOU!

See you all around...

Jamie

(Character I played so many years ago: Batai)

Re: My first post...

Welcome aboard! Always nice to see a prodigal return. :)

To be honest, Champions and Hero in general almost did bite the biscuit a few years ago, but it's pretty thriving now. We have a Fifth Edition of the universal HERO System ruleset, a host of published books covering multiple genres (far better non-supers support than in the old days), and a management that's accessible and responsive. The online community of HEROphiles is particularly large and active, and has contributed tons of free unofficial stuff in support of the game.

Feel free to ask any questions or request any help from us. We're a generally friendly and helpful bunch who love to show off how much we know. ;)

Welcome aboard! Always nice to see a prodigal return. :)

To be honest, Champions and Hero in general almost did bite the biscuit a few years ago, but it's pretty thriving now. We have a Fifth Edition of the universal HERO System ruleset, a host of published books covering multiple genres (far better non-supers support than in the old days), and a management that's accessible and responsive. The online community of HEROphiles is particularly large and active, and has contributed tons of free unofficial stuff in support of the game.

Feel free to ask any questions or request any help from us. We're a generally friendly and helpful bunch who love to show off how much we know. ;)

Such a warm welcome from all of you!

Thank you so much...

I will certainly kick my feet up and be here for a while to come...

See you around!

I stumbled upon the herogames.com website a few days ago, but have only today had the time to register and post.

To be quite honest, I thought Champions had bit the biscuit. I first played Champions nearly 15 years ago with a close group of friends I have known since elementary school. (I still talk to all but 1 on a fairly regular basis)

We loved this game so much, it often consumed more than 16 hours in a two day session. I am sure I am preaching to the choir...

Without further ado, I want to say hello to all the other Champions (and Hero Games) fans here and a special thank you the fine creators from Rob Bell on down for the countless hours of joy they brought my friends and I.

THANK YOU!

See you all around...

Jamie

(Character I played so many years ago: Batai)

Welcome to you and yes I my self started playing in the hero system just after the little blue blue came out. I hope you still get to play now and then.

Welcome Valkyrie, er... Batai!

If you don't have your old rule books anymore (shame on you!), check out the site store. They have PDFs of most everything now. PDFs are nice, you pay for 'em and you download 'em right away. Check out the Sidekick PDF especially, which is only 7 bucks and gives you 128 pages of updated rules!