Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

Based on the principle of conservation of characters, she may be One-Eye's Daughter / Red-Cloak's Niece. There was a mention of her being sent away to be raised by Humans in order to save her from Xyklon, and having Red Cloak find out that his only living relative is lusting after a Human PC has great comedy potential.

Re: Order of the Stick

I think he gets only the minimum number of skill points per level (his INT seems to be about 8)' date=' and he spends points on cross class skills. His Lore might be very low for his level.[/quote']

Except that Bardic Lore is based purely on Bard level and Int. =) His Int is probably fairly low, however, and he's cross-classed into Dashing Swordsman. He also seems to have a lot of levels in Dashing Swordsman, so the GM probably let him retrain bard levels into the new class (I believe there are rules for this in PHB2), so yeah, I bet his bardic lore is fairly crappy!

(Spot the D&D geek)